Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

:smile:

Felt he was the best player on the pitch in the first half of the all Ireland. Would have been in the running for motm if he could have kept it up. He was gassed after 50 mins.

He was the same every day. Nothing at all left in the tank for the last 20

He was very good and while WOD done well in his own this year he offers very little of what o Donovan offers. Two very different players iMo.

I don’t think he ever touched a ball after the 50 or 55th minute of a game, it was very noticeable. He was very good overall in 2018 but I wouldn’t have considered him one of our most important players. Hopefully he gets back to his best for next year, as of now I’d still start WOD and have DOD for the last 10 or 20.

Some players are like that. Dowling is probably good for 25 minutes. It’s up to the management to get the sub timing right.

Limerick SHC

Group One : Ahane, Na Piarsaigh, Kilmallock, Doon, Patrickswell, Adare.

Group Two : Murroe-Boher, South Liberties, Garryspillane, Ballybrown, Blackrock.

Limerick Premier IHC

Group : Knockainey, Bruree, Glenroe, Bruff, Dromin-Athlacca, Cappamore, Mungret, Kildimo-Pallaskenry.

Limerick IHC

Group One : Pallasgreen, Feohanagh, Effin, Granagh-Ballingarry, St Patricks, Knockaderry.

Group Two : Tournafulla, Hospital-Herbertstown, Croom, Na Piarsaigh, Kilmallock, Newcastle West.

Limerick SFC

Group One : Dromcollogher-Broadford, Newcastle West, Fr Caseys, Galtee Gaels, Monaleen, Ballysteen.

Group Two : Ballylanders, Adare, St Kierans, Oola, Galbally, Na Piarsaigh.

Limerick IFC

Group One : Rathkeale, Gerald Griffins, St Senans, Mungret, St Patricks, Glin.

Group Two : Claughaun, Kildimo-Pallaskenry, Monaleen, Bruff, Pallasgreen, Mountcollins.

3 Likes

What hope have management. You watched the games 30 odd times a piece and still haven’t a breeze what happened

I know exactly what happened.

DOD is a talented hurler.
WOD is a talented mullocker, kinda like a MDMA type.

No contest really.

1 Like

When Cian Lynch is marked out of a game or not playing to his best o donoghue is going to struggle as Will limerick. He isn’t a play making type midfielder.

He’s a one sided gym monkey.

That’s one seriously stacked group!

DOD related story.

A good mate of mine pulled into the garage in Oola last August to get a bit of diesel. When he went inside to pay, he spoke with DOD’s father, eh, JOD. They have a brief chat and, naturally, given there was an All Ireland around the corner, talk naturally turned to the big match. JOD asked my mate if he was going and my mate said something along the lines of "of course, and yourself?’

JOD, surprisingly and without a hint of sarcasm replied “yeah but I’ll tell ya now, 'tis a pure waste of time. Galway’ll have em bate by half time”

If Seamus Flanagan finds his 2018 form, Limerick will be alright next year.

A repeat of his 14km and 5 points from play in PuC would do nicely.

1 Like

14km ?

DOD is yesterday’s man ffs. If Limerick are still relying on the likes of him then you can forget it. If anyone goes back and watches the 2018 final he was turned over 4 times which all led to scores for Galway. He kept them in the game. Kiely rightly dropped him last year - he was beyond hopeless v Cork.

You’re missing a team.

Group 1 of the Intermediate Football looks very hard to call aswell.

One of the most stacked draws I’ve seen. If Glin were feeling sorry for themselves before it they’ll definitely be sour now.