Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

2019 finished on a high after all

You know yourself, a few cans, cape on and he becomes “him”

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about him, could he make it in a couple of years?

I’d say he’s 23 or 24 and it’s a fairly competitive position. He’s lovely feet and balance. Needs to work on his shooting off both hands too. It’ll be interesting to see how he goes anyway. He definitely deserves to be in the training squad.

1 Like

He needs to work on getting the ball into his hand. He was on a Tipp scrub and got 3 points from play. He got a World of ball, he did ok. Nothing more, nothing less

I’d be more talking in general terms than based on tonight. It’s very difficult to judge players on these games. You’d probably learn more in training being honest.

1-5 from play answers a lot of questions. The guy just scores.

Sorry. I’m drunk

Where did ye all manage to see it?

Enjoy Christmas esteban

1 Like

Thanks brother, you too

D examiner

It’ll be great seeing the badness seeping out of the Limerick lads in the summer.

It seeps out all year round. It’s our special Limerickness.

3 Likes

3 u21 football finals on this weekend. Monaleen NCW the main one in Askeaton. Repeat of last year’s final. Ballylanders and Daithi Brudairs in the u21B and shannon gaels vs Ballybricken in U21A. Bally’s future looks bleak if their U21 side are in the third level of it

They were originally entered in Premier!

Shannon Gaels won the A this evening.

What’s that about? Are they just entering a competition they know they will win?

Dunno why they were premier in the first place. They didnt actually enter B. A & B are the same competition at the start and its just split out based on where you finish in the group.

Ah I get you. Makes sense. They haven’t been premier in ages tbf at the grade

Two

We bate Tipp in NL, Munster and the Munster Senior Hurling League, yet we are disappointed