Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Clare will be fucked this year without Gary Brennan.

He’s playing ahry, not sure why he wasn’t involved yesterday

Great to see young fellas like John Chawke and Garrett Noonan getting a chance

4 Likes

Sort out the hammer and you might get a run yourself

1 Like

Garrett Noonan… in fairness he wasn’t good enough for that standard in his prime ffs.

Is ye’re lad Ferris in with them? Well good enough

Is David Connolly not with them anymore? I’d much rather have himself full back than Noonan. Daniel Enright from Monaleen a good young lad too who was there last year, as well as Oran Collins. I suppose the commitment is too much with no reward in any way, championship or McManus

How come there isn’t anyone from Adare on the panel

More prestige playing for adare I’d say.

There are.

Wasnt asked. They wanted to give him another year apparently. Easily the most intelligent and best defender I’ve coached or played with over the past few years. A serious operator. :man_shrugging:

Great talent that young fella, one for the many years to come.

Ah jaysus…

John Chawkes wife has cancer i dont think hes even declared this year.Is that team for real?

I saw last year he came on for IT Tralee in one of the games in Sigerson. I couldn’t believe it, then I saw him play against our lads in u21. Some player he is. Looking at both the team sheets that day in the Sigerson he would have been marking Ryan McHugh :joy:. Fair fucks to him

I dont necessarily think it’s the wrong decision not bringing in a young fella like that. Especially when its into a county like Limerick, where you’ll have a lot more bad days than good.
I’d say let him finish out his college and then give it a right crack next year.

You see a lot of fellas walking away for a few years when they are in their mid twenties because they’ve already given 5 or 6 years on a county panel and want a break from it.

3 Likes

James o meara an example.

There’s some good young players there around his age that could do with finishing college, continuing to develop as club players etc like you mentioned. Rory O Brien and Eoin Murphy from Casey’s, Kennedy, Hayes and Callanan with Kieran’s, we also have the likes of Nix, Kelly, Finnegan and McAuliffe who are good young lads.

Lads will never have more time for kicking than when they’re in fucking college ffs.

But they’ll be on the panel for that couple of years when they haven’t developed nearly enough to their potential, then by the time they’re out they will have left the panel and it’s no good.