Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Me odd never :smile:

Greatest moment of some poor hoor’s life is a game of hurling he/she wasn’t remotely involved in. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I genuinely think you need help flatty. There’s lads who were stuck in the twin towers who need less counselling than you after last years AIF

3 Likes

He’s right

Some fierce twee posts in here the last 24 hours. I let ye off the leash for a couple of weeks and ye are making a show of yourselves.

2 Likes

Lads with children etc. Bizarre.

I’d say there is some sort of a ‘want’ in them.

2 Likes

One of the lads blubbering away about U21 games & he dodged a Senior AI semi final as driving from Cork to Dublin was too much. :laughing:

4 Likes

Did being on the team holiday get into his top 5?

3 Likes

Was it your first hole in one?

1 Like

Full Time in Rathkeale

Limerick 0-13
Clare 2-6

EDIT: Seems to be a bit of confusions regarding the Final Score. Few tweets saying Limerick actually had 14 points. Either way Limerick won.

I’ve a few cunts driven demented.

#RentFree as the man says.

Looking forward to winding them up even more in 2020. The same two don’t go to matches, while being a stoner, and act like perverts in bank vaults. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

:laughing:

How many matches are you planning to attend this year Harry?

:joy:

Back from a breezy Mick Neville Park, Good win against Div 2 opposition, Limerick the better team overall. Scores from play were the difference as Clare didn’t manage any in the first half, a penalty, 2 frees and a 45 their total. Jamie Lee got 6 points (3 from play) and had a good outing. Adrian Enright was excellent in the 2nd half after looking like he’d be lucky to finish after picking up an early yellow and committing a few other fouls (Conor Lane can be an infuriating flute at times)

EDIT - There seems to be a bit of confusion over the score. It was 0-14 to 2-6.

Cillian Fahy & Iain Corbett put in fine shifts and Robbie Childs from Anglesboro didn’t look out of place either. On to Fraher Field on Thursday night with a place in the prestigious McGrath Cup Final at stake.

8 Likes

How did our lad Darren O Doherty get on when he came on? Also I’ve heard Hugh Bourke is playing this year which is a huge plus. Throw himself, Colm McSweeney, Brian Donovan and Gordon Brown in and it’s a decent side

What’s Tommy Childs story? He still involved?

Was impressed with Limerick yesterday for a first outing of the year. I know Iain Corbett will get the plaudits, but he was well supported by Bob Childs and Tony McCarthy. Held Clare to 1-1 from play the whole game. Badly need to make a full forward out of either Pa Begley, Tommy Griffin or I was hopeing they would try Josh Ryan there. Good outing and was an enjoyable football match for most part.