Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

There must be an attempt at a point in there somewhere…

Shane Dowling got 2-24 in 2018. He played a part in 5 matches. 3 off the bench. That’s serious efficiency

I found your point ( statement ) hilarious kid. That was quite obvious.

There’s only room for mulchahy or casey to start imo and I’d go with mul

Carey gone from the 'Well.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they both start.

ah no way?

Imo the key man is Flanagan. he offers so much to our game plan at 14. I don’t fancy Gillane at 14. I think he’s much better at 15 floating into the full forward position and isolating himself. Flanagan makes really intelligent runs and can take the full back out of position. This is where Gillane can be really dangerous. Much more difficult to isolate Gillane at 14 if he starts off there. Flanagan also allows us to switch to a two man full forward line if needs be. Casey was very ineffective against Kilkenny in a two man full forward line. I would love to see Casey at 11 too. Big mistake imo playing Graeme out there and not him. He’d have won a bundle of frees out there. He’s a happy knack of winning soft frees. Lethal accurate and unreal to pick pocket a defender.

4 Likes

Falling out? Does that mean the player rumoured going to ballybrown are now staying?

What

Don’t take anything that @Heyyoubehindthebushes cunt posts serious, mate.

1 Like

He’s out for the year.

Yeah hes some bollocks

I heard rumours of Patrickswell players joining ballybrown over Christmas. Is that related to Carey leaving?

Whos the wells manager for 2020?

Natal o Grady is what I heard.

1 Like

Thought he was supposed to be over K/P this year?

He was never walking away from the well job as far as I’m aware.

Bad position for K/P to be in. His loyalty will be with the 'Well and K/P wont have his full commitment.

I think he was involved with the silvermines last year too along with the well job. Not sure in what capacity. Very messy for the well as you’ll probably going conjure up in house appointments this time of the year. The well is fairly split in two so I couldn’t see Gary coming back to work with natal.

1 Like