Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Replying to yourself with a blatantly wrong post full of things you made up :smile: carry on!

Fake news started against KK in 2017

Would I be right in saying Kyle Hayes started all 6 of those losses?

Yes and we lost.

Yep he’s the only fella to start every game under kiely in championship. Infact I think he’s played every minute under kiely until this year.

So are you saying limerick played well in Ennis last year and against tipp in thurles this year when dowling started? You said limerick would have won if dowling started. You’ve backed it up with nothing. Usually under kiely when dowling starts limerick lose.

:eek:

But according to barneys reasoning that would mean Kyle Hayes shouldn’t start :scream:

That’s a stupid post.

No your comment that limerick would have won if dowling starting is stupid.

Dowling is a big game player. He has consistently dragged limerick back into games we were heading for a loss in. I’d love to see how many championship goals limerick scored the last two years and who scored them. Kiely played him wing forward for 70 minutes at wing forward in every game his first season in charge, your talk of him not being able to play longer than 20 is clearly nonsense. Unfortunately we have no one else that can make an impact like him and Kiely has chosen to hold him back for impact. I think that is cutting off our nose to spite our face, quite simply Dowling is our best forward and should start.

You consistently run him down which is quite sad of you.

I think dowling from the start and dowling as a sub are two different animals. He’s probably the best sub in the country. He’s gotten his chances from the start and hasn’t taken them so I don’t see why he should start. He’s really only going to get a run at 14 and Gillane was there last year unless kiely changes the game plan. You could say yes dowling is a better Centre forward than Kyle Hayes but they are totally different players and offer totally different things to a team.

The Clare lads don’t like Cummins ever since he called out Shane O’Donnell for his playacting for frees.

It was the Sunday Game of a Sunday night, and he was doing a lovely little bit of analysis on Clare’s forward play and the ineffectiveness of it. And then he honed in specifically on O’Donnell. ‘Look at him there’ he says, ‘with his two hands in the air looking at the referee crying “AAAAGGGHHHH, where’s my free?”’

The Clare crowd, as you can easily imagine, were livid. Supposedly a hape of them sat down on the floor in their living rooms and refused to move in protest.

9 Likes

It’s under rated how good Dowling was against Cork in the semi final in 2018. Pointed frees, buried the penalty, points from play, created scores for others like when he marauded through and set up Gillane in extra time at the Canal End.

He was a man possessed.

I don’t think he came on in either of the first two matches that year against Tipp or the drawn Cork match.

Brilliant sub to bring in. It’s a fact he has come on as a sub and done well in the last four trophies we won. Munster ‘13, Munster ‘19, League ‘19 and AI ‘18.

3 Likes

Peter Casey was equally outstanding coming on v kk and cork in 2018. Casey’s impact in three games was huge. Him and dowling have a great understanding and need to be on the pitch together imo.

Dowling is done lads. Won’t be the same again after his op.

I met him Stephens day in the bookies. He’s training away I’d say. A long break could do wonders for him. He’s a lot of mileage on the clock for 26.

That’s the biggest load of bollocks I’ve seen in a while.

Do you think if he was blatantly unfit, Joe OConner and Kiely would tolerate it. The players are assessed and monitored constantly.

3 Likes

Before kiely got him tbf. He was in peak condition come all Ireland final time and unsurprisingly playing his best hurling imo.

Seanie McMahon was the best free taker in the Country for years and never played in the forwards.

:grinning:

1 Like