Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

In Spike we trust

1 Like

Not correct. Nothing too serious seemingly

I went to Clare and went on the piss afterwards. Fuck me, Clare are harmless.

5 Likes

Twas a grand day for a match and a grand win.

2 Likes

The start of the 2020 trophy haul next weekend.

While results don’t really matter at this stage; it’s definitely no harm for the younger fellas and newcomers to be central to winning a bit of silverware.

And it’ll be interesting to see how Cork are under Kingston; will there be any notable change in style from Meyler even at this early stage.

Unless cork change personnel in the forwards they are limited enough in how they can play. They haven’t a whole pile of dirty ball winners

I wouldn’t be surprised if they added one more ballwinning type. There’s talk of young Twomey who did a lot of damage for their U-20s; he’s already started in this competition, possibly twice.

Cork lack a good 3 and a good 6 . No team with such deficiencies have won an All Ireland .

1 Like

I think this problem is resolvable for Cork

A selection of A Walsh Tim OMahony Lehane Cadagon Harnedy Horgan has ball winning ability.

The problem v Kilkenny last year was Walsh was injured , didn’t start and O’Mahony wasn’t used in attack

This problem is more difficult to resolve than the ball winners in attack issue

God yes .

Fitzgibbon has to be moved to the forwards IMO. A front 6 of Fitzgibbon, Harnedy, Dalton, Cadogan, Hoggie and possibly Walsh would cause wreck altogether. Cooper at 6 looks interesting and I think Coleman has to be brought out to midfield

U21 A HURLING AND FOOTBALL NOW ALL COUNTY. A GOOD MOVE.
TWO AMALGAMATION UPDATED .BALLYBRICKEN/BOHERMORE/FEDAMORE NOW WILL BE ONE CLUB AFTER A MOVE AWAY FROM CRECORA WHO THEY WERE UNHAPPY DEALING WITH. FEDAMORE SMALL NUMBERS BOOST FOR THEM AND CHAIRMAN DID GET GREAT WORK BUT WILL ENGERGISE BALLYBRICKEN WHO HAVE STEADILY IMPROVED. CRECORA UNHAPPY AND WILL BE DOWN NUMBERS AT UNDERAGE …TALKS OF SOUTH LIBERTIES /CRECORA/BALLINACURRA COMBINATION.

OLD CHRISTIAN’S APPROACHED ST PATRICK’S ABOUT AMALGAMATION BUT WERE QUICKLY SHOT DOWN AS OLD CHRISTIAN’S NO HELP AT BORD NA NOG AND VERY LIMITED OVERALL. A FEW SAINTS DIEHARDS UNHAPPY THAT COUPLE OF SAINTS MEN WHO WOULD BE NEW BLOOD IN RECENT TIMES ATTEMPTED TO PUSH THIS THROUGH AND ST PATRICK’S DOING OK AT ADULT LEVEL. OLD CHRISTIAN’S ARE NEARING THE END UNLESS SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENS. TOO MUCH FRICTION WITH THEN AND BALLINACURRA THEY SHOULD REALLY BE ONE.

Don’t let the child type for ya

2 Likes

Post reported.

3 Likes

Under 21 is done in the not too distance future. Clubs will stop entering as it’s too difficult to get teams together as the they narrow the age.

Double header in Gaelic grounds Saturday evening

1 Like

You’re some man for the exclusives

3 Likes