Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Nash, Coleman, Fitgibbon, Cadogan are all definite starters missing for Cork tonight.

Serious compition for places come May. Some fellas need to put in a big league campaign to put their hands up

Shane Kingston will probably start this year too.

Coleman is Corks best player after hoggie.

Fitzgibbon for me his pace and direct running through the middle complimented by his distance shooting are vital for Cork, he constantly keeps the score board ticking.

Fine hurler too, but it’s very encouraging coming out of the Munster league with a lot of depth for Limerick. The arguement Cork have of players out for colleges affected both squads. Plenty of guys on the fringes of Limerick are showing they deserve a shot

2 Likes

Good to see we are back to. Limerick having 58 of the top 60 hurlers in the country again.
We are all just playing for the stand on the pitch at croker again.
Such is life.

5 Likes

Getting out of the car park at woodies was as tough as it got for us tonight. Cork weren’t bothered

3 Likes

They wete fierce unlucky to lose 3 championship matches last year, would’ve won the AI only for that.

2 Likes

I think the list of players playing Fitzgibbon, excluding UL, is:

LIT (7)- Ken Byrnes (Old Christians); Peter Casey (Na Piarsaigh); Louis Dee (Mungret); Brian Fanning (Pallasgreen); Kevin Howard (Old Christians); Darren O’Connell (Kildimo/Pallaskenry); Conor O’Grady (Hospital/Herberstown)
UCC (5)- Conor Boylan (Na Piarsaigh); Ronan Connolly (Adare); Daithi Heffernan (Blackrock); Will Henn (Na Piarsaigh); Paddy O’Loughlin (Kilmallock)
Mary I (2)- Josh Considine (Patrickswell); Sean Hogan (Adare)
Trinity (2)- Jack Banks (Castleknock, formerly Old Christians); John Noonan (South Liberties)
DCU (2)- Conor McSweeney (South Liberties); Brian Ryan (South Liberties)

If anyone has the UL list, throw it up.

Good to see we are back to the Galway lads looking in over the fence again

1 Like

We really are superior.

1 Like

I thought Gerard Stack was very good when he came on for the footballers; looked to take his man on and had a couple of clever little kickpasses too.

1 Like

Give it a rest… It was a Laois poster who changed the thread title.

Sure they need a limerick man up to right them.

Bill O’Herlihy, Sonia O’Sullivan, O’Donovan Bros, Tom Barry, David Meyler, Robbie Heffernan, Brendan O’Connor, Graham Dwyer, Roy Keane, Neil Prenderville, Dervla O’Rourke, Stephen Ireland, Ian Bailey…

You’re boys have taken one* hell of a beating…

*two

1 Like

We scored 1-32 on a January night with half a team and had our obligatory 20 wides god help the rest of ye when we actually click😉

1 Like

Good there are lads at Trinity

7 and 2 Mark’s

I didn’t see it myself will you debrief tomorrow please .