Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I can see this being read out in court in the years to come

Poor first attempt. Try again.

Really thin on corner back options now. As honest as condon is he looked his age in Ennis in 2018. I don’t believe he can really put the pressure we need on the full back line.

He’s not wrong. Hope the celebrations didn’t get too out of hand

1 Like

Limerick were hard beat last year sans Caroline

JP promised her a restaurant in Adare

1 Like

You keep referring to that match to critique certain players when it suits you while you ignore the lads that were the worst players on the field that day. Anyway, that match was an aberration and there’s nothing to take from it at this remove.

And for the few minutes that Condon was on, he was actually doing alright.

Yeah. Ridiculous stuff.

It was limericks worst performance under Kiely. The only reason you don’t like people mentioning the game is because dowling spent the majority of it falling on the ground.

No he wasn’t. He was utterly roasted. Beaten all ends up and then resorted to a silly fouling and got himself sent off. That’s going to be two years ago in June. We need to find better back ups to put pressure on the likes of mike Casey.

Watch it again!

Difficult to get my hands on a tape.

:man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

More lies. The worst limerick players on the field that day were two of the players you constantly cream yourself about, but that doesn’t suit your argument.

I’m surprised he hasn’t claimed to have watched it 17 times. He goes on about it any time he want a player dropped but never when he goes on about Hayes or O’Donovan for example, funny that.

Dowling was embarrassing himself that day. Remember what he done with that free. He set the tone for the performance. He was a disgrace.

He put it over the bar you ape :smile:

Because o Donovan was dropped so there’s hardly any point in wanting him dropped surely? You are all over the place.

Then why was it waved wide?