Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The umpire made a mistake. That’s why Hawkeye was introduced in general, because it happens. The 65 in our semi final was also missed. It happens. Trying to blame Dowling only makes you look like a fool.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: they introduced Hawkeye because dowling drove it wide. Would you go back to sleep.

Dowling was dropped and we won the all Ireland. He’s only a sub. Sub for 2013 Munster final, sub for the all Ireland in 2018, sub for league 2019 and sub for the Munster final 2019. You can’t come to terms with the fact dowling is a sub. An important one yes.

But you’re always calling for him to start. Why don’t you want Hayes dropped for his performance against Clare in 2018? Or hegarty? Bizarre that you keep referencing that game but not to the players who were the worst performers on the day. And you haven’t even watched it back again because you don’t have it on tape even though you refer to it constantly :smile: really bizarre levels of “reasoning” here. Go away off to the library and do a bit of study or something for the love of God.

1 Like

Because Hayes was man of the match in the all Ireland. I think Hegarty should be dropped.

No one said that. Try reading it again. You’re making a bigger fool of yourself now.

And so your constant focus on the Clare game is meaningless and stupid.

Thanks for clearing that up.

No you are. You are single most biased poster on here. You’ve never criticised any nap player ever. You haven’t a leg to stand on. Dowling was dropped after the Clare game. You are trying to argue he played well.

The Clare game was the last time condon got called on in championship bar the final few minutes of the all Ireland final. Of course I’m going to reference it.

Ok good luck to you now.

Thanks for admitting I was correct.

Sure kid, i hope your reading and comprehension skills are a couple notches up for college.

Are ye all set for the Christmas lads?

My friend is a better hurler than your friend :joy: Jesus wept

6 Likes

I analyse each player on their merits. It’s glas who can’t just call out dowling and bizarrely defends him for small stuff. He claims last month limerick would have the all Ireland last year if dowling started. Of course when it was put to glas limericks record with him as a sub is much better he starts bringing up Daragh o Donovan or Kyle Hayes.

Limericks strength in depth doesn’t look as strong as in previous years.

There’s still a fair bit of depth there but most of the guys who seem to be getting their chances and who were on the fringes in the past few years are 23/24 +. That core group who won the u21 all ireland in 2017 will be very difficult to replace. We really need to be putting a few more titles in the bag over the next 2 or 3 years

i Think the depth from 5 to 12 is very strong. Full back line is non existent. Full forward line isn’t bad.

Condon is a very good replacement in the full back line. He’s not as good as the three starting but they’re probably the best full back line in the country, so there’s bound to be a bit of a drop off to the replacement. Surprised Costello wasn’t kept on, he was hurling well in the Munster league and could do with a run of games. Hopefully he’ll get a good few games throughout the league

Fixed