Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Caroline is the truth

What clubs are in the Premier U-21 this year? Can’t seem to find fixtures on the website.

Doon , Kilmallock and Na Piarsaigh are all in the same group I think.

Mungret, Bouncers, Nap, Ballybrown, Pwell, Ahane all in there.

Kilmallock ; Doon , Na p & The well in group 1

Ahane ; Mungret : ballybrown and bouncers in group 2

Games on 4 feb , 11 feb & 18/25 feb

3 Likes

You’d feel for these chaps, the dream of playing County being extinguished by current Senior management.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Digging in now to pass the seethe off as stirring … some meltdown all the same

That’s what happens when you spend all day on the sofa. It digs into you.

Funny man… :man_shrugging:

Who are ye playing today fellas? I think we have Waterford but I’m not sure

1 Like

Trying too hard mate

DOD had an off day yesterday for Limerick but I think we have to keep him in the HF line - Tom Morrissey has to be under pressure

but the Half forward pecking order is heating up – Hego, T Morrissey, DOD are probably the line at the moment- I’d like to see Breen get a run there when he’s back. Kyle Hayes is probably done.

What are the new rules in football that will “cause chaos”?

Yesterday in terms of winning the all Ireland was pretty hopeless. Gillane still isn’t learning from any of his mistakes, condon was a grand servant but he isn’t going to be good enough particularly if mike Casey starts picking up nigly injuries. Tom Morrissey has lovely hands and we badly need him firing as we are lacking hurlers from 5-12 (hannon and Lynch aside). The puck outs were poor enough and I’m not really seeing the game plan evolve. Barry Nash was a positive but I’m still not sold. I said it last year what was good in 2018 wouldn’t be good enough in 2019. We need to switch things up and start taking some risks. We are basically looking at the same 18 or 19 players for the last years. We need to find new ones to improve it or we will continue to stagnate.

Strange sentiment.

How so?

Apparently there are no options worth looking at.

You can always try players in different positions.