Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

No . Doon believe in the pin knife and Oola don’t have a hurling team

1 Like

This applies to Knockane & Pallasgreen currently.

1 Like

It’s a nice benefit to have SEGREGATED teams

And Bruff & Camogue Rovers, I believe.

I was at a match in Bruff early last year and a fella from Bruff was bemoaning the fact that on the Bruff U-21 side that year, all the best players were Camogue Rovers clubmen. He thought that the clubs should fully merge or at the very least be Bruff in hurling and Camogue in football.

I googled and Oola is a joint parish with Solohead in Tipp . Also I know Galbally & Aherlow are the one parish .

How were parish boundaries decided and why would there be parishes in different counties? Maybe one for @anon61878697

Most of East Limerick is divided between the diocese of Killaloe and the diocese of Emly. I’d say only one or two Fedamore/ Liberties are in Limerick dioscese.

Yes.

The church diocese and the county boundaries are different.

Ah yeah that makes sense

I have often wondered why the GAA never had competitions on a diocesan basis rather than county as the clubs are on a parish basis .

There are differences between civil parishes and diocesan parishes just to muddy the waters as well. I would imagine there are a lot more of the former than the latter, I could be wrong on that. Plus the civil parishes would be originally contained within baronies rather than counties.

We’re a great auld nation for subdividing the land.

An easier way would be split it into Ryan’s and non Ryan’s out there.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Jesus Christ Almighty there was no need for Mul to do that, the shame of it :eek:

You’d think after the damage they did to the Cork psyche that they’d go handy with this craic.

1 Like

It’s wrong to be honest

That flick is so dank you’d nearly overlook him making dogs dinner of the initial pickup.

Did young Moran have any impact for NAP 21s today?

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes