Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

IDA success mate, wouldnt knock it.

Wouldn’t dream of living out their mind.

Is it still bad? Once you’re on the motorway you’re away anywhere you want

My wife worked there 2014 and 2015. Normal working hours. It was bad then anyway. Could be 30 to 45 mins from getting in the car to the motorway. Maybe they’ve improved things now

It’s twice as bad now. I heard it can take 45 mins to get from the car park to the gate in there :see_no_evil: They need to build the ring road, or at least a ring road as far as the University ASAP

1 Like

I go in there every thursday evening at 5:45.
Traffic is insane coming out. Traffic would be backed up into the concert hall car park.

They have a back road out to the Clare side but they are only allowed let out a small number of cars every day.

Is this inside the university itself?

I know of a married couple. Both employees of UL. Were living in a spanky new A rated house in South County Limerick but couldn’t hack the traffic. Sold up and bought a ‘doer upper’ in Castletroy :grimacing:. They walk or cycle to work now. Sounds great if you are not near the student ghettos I suppose

There will be no problem in a few weeks when they start charging for parking within UL. The volume of cars will reduce quite dramatically

2 Likes

When I was in UL there was nearly a strike over the introduction of car parking charges

They have recently installed a shit load of pay points at all the upto now free ones. The big one near the sports arena and even the ones by McGuire Fields

I had an auld moped before I got the car. The thing could be left anywhere on campus

2 Likes

There will be no lebensraum

Richie English out for the year with a cruciate

Whose?

3 Likes

Adare

Brian Foley (manager), Eamonn Fitzgerald and Sean Kearney (selectors).

Ahane

Eamonn Meskell (Ahane), Darren Harrington (S&C), Conor Quirke and Sean Madden (selectors).

Ballybrown

Evan Loftus (manager), Mike Lynch (S&C-coach), Darrell Tucker, Des Kenny, Alan O’Connor (coach-selectors).

Blackrock

Jimmy Quilty (manager), Aidan Fitzgerald (coach), Cathal O’Neill (S&C), Peter O’Sullivan, Eamon O’Sullivan, Brendan O’Brien (selectors).

Doon

Tony Ward (manager), Gary Mernagh (coach), Stephen Walsh (S&C), George Allis and Seamus Barry (selectors).

Garryspillane

Ger Bradley (manager-coach), James O’Keeffe and Billy Perkins (selectors).

Kilmallock

TBC

Monaleen

Damien Reale (manager), Liam Reale (coach), Tony Power and Fergal Kenzie (selectors).

Murroe-Boher

Gary Byrne (manager-coach), selectors tbc.

Na Piarsaigh

Kieran Bermingham (manager), Declan Fanning (coach), Emmet Crowley (S&C), Paul Condon, Diarmuid Madigan, Conor Shiels (selectors).

Patrickswell

Ciaran Carey (manager), Natal O’Grady (coach), Damien Gillane, Declan O’Grady, Pat Earls (selectors).

South Liberties

Cathal O’Neill (manager), Pat Donnelly and Mark Keane (coaches), Paul Butler (selector).

1 Like

What are ye waiting for @balbec

Is that the Galway Tony Ward over Doon ???

Yes.

1 Like

Big statement there . Interesting to see how he does . They didn’t appear to be pulling last year and were poor enough .

The most interesting name on that list is Gary Mernagh, coaching Doon this year. Excellent coach by all accounts. Think he’s from Thurles Sars?

1 Like