Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

It wouldn’t be like a Nix to get sent off

4 Likes

Ah that was great fun on a miserable night. Tipp were badly rattled at the end and there was a row beside us at the end in the supporters

Shanagher, kennedy, Carew, molyneuax did well.

2 Likes

What did he do?

Didn’t see it but a Tipp fella was in a hape on the ground. To be fair to Bryan it wouldn’t be like him, as opposed to the other two nutjobs :joy:

Though Coleman was excellent in attack too, he’s got frightening pace.

1 Like

Just back from Mick Neville Park.

Walked all over them (by a point).

Grim conditions but they showed good character to stick at it. Foul night for football but a strangely enjoyable game nonetheless.

The half backline was Limerick’s best line, I thought. The Croagh man at centre back led by example. Carew at full back was pretty decent too. A night that favoured defenders in all honesty.

Cummins is a fine footballer. Lovely balance.

Game looked to be gone against us when Tipp levelled late on.

That Tipp maor foirne was one of the biggest cunts I’ve ever seen on a GAA pitch. Constantly mouthing, he caused a row over on the sidelines when he squared up to the normally mild mannered Stephen Kelly… with the sides level late on Kelly had thrown the ball away after it went out for a sideline and brushed off a Tipp player - the Tipp maor foirne sprinted in like a hero, squaring up to him and roaring “don’t touch my players, don’t touch my players.” I was right beside it, behind the Limerick subs.

When Nix was just about to get the line he was straight in again. “He’s got to go, ref, he’s got to go…”

And then at full time another dust up between the players as some of the Tipp players tried to get lads suspended for the semi final. Our have-a-go hero is in again mouthing off and throwing his weight around. Cunt.

Glad he’s going home tonight seething. Will be ate alive by Kerry but that doesn’t matter this evening. :clap::clap:

Limerick never feared Tipp.

16 Likes

And one last thing.

A great nights entertainment for a fiver. :clap:

6 Likes

You wouldn’t get into a West Junior B football game for it

2 Likes

Fact actually!

It would absolutely kill the west board to ever reduce prices.

Well done to whoever took the sensible decision to drop the price for tonight.

You must have been near us.

And you are right… Limerick never heard tipp

Kelly seemed to be the man calling the shots. Lucey was in there too looking after the medical side of things.

Two years in a row we’ve mugged them off at the death.

Nothing like knock out championship in the last few minutes of a tight match when it’s absolutely helter skelter and lads are roaring for everything!

Tipperary after a couple of years are back as also fans in football again.

The pin knife strategy bearing fruit ???

From a senior semi-final in 2016 it is looking like a fairly sharp drop alright.

We are 175/1 to win the Munster senior football championship.

2 Likes

I’ll give you 10000/1

2 Likes

:clap::clap:

It was great tension and excitement at the death. What a sweet way to win it after their carry on before hand. I feel bad for Bryan really, apparently your man made some meel of a push, I suppose his fault for starting whatever it was. He would have relished a game against Kerry

Played them 3 of last 4 years. Won by 2 PTS in et and twice by a late or. Sweet

7 Likes

Are we home or away to Kerry?