Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Home, next Wednesday night.

2 Likes

This Kerry team won the minor didn’t they?

Yes.

Ah yeah, we could be lambs to the slaughter again next week.

Was it 2018 it finished something like 1-26 to 0-03.

I’d say their whole year revolved around last night. Win the quarter final and the year was a success.

1 Like

I think we will do much better next week. Particularly if the weather is bad.

In the Gaelic Grounds?

Mick neville

Weather dependent I’d say.

LITGG first choice and if that’s in doubt then move it to Rathkeale.

Move it to Mick Neville & pray for thunder.

1 Like

Down to the Bog Garden altogether!

1 Like

Play it in Athea under the premise it’s closer to Kerry. They won’t kick many points up there, even on a summers day :grinning:

Move it out to Doon to fuck.

No, we’d have to move it somewhere without lights.

Ah no Mountcollins would be ideal!!

These lads earned their day out against the big boys. Last night was the one, anything else is a bonus. Might as well go out and give it a lash.

This Kerry team didn’t win the AI, they had no year at u18, they had the u17 competition (this age) run alongside the David Clifford year in 2017. I think Roscommon beat this kerry side 3 years ago in the AI Semi

At least mountcollins and the Bog have facilities for supporters.

2 Likes
1 Like

They’ve also been helped by playing the three weakest counties first, Wicklow are a step up again, but not a massive step up either. It’s fallen lovely for them this year really, the games are nearly getting progressively harder as they go.
Wickla off the back of a big win last weekend and won’t be easy pickings, but if we are making progress we should be beating them at home

I know the step up in conditioning from U-20s to senior is even bigger in football than it is in hurling and I’d say a lot of these lads are a long way off yet but did you think many have what it takes to make the step up?

We played in Drom/Broadford in a fairly competitive challenge last year and Molyneaux stood out in a big way, and that was with a good few senior intercounty players playing. I’d be very hopeful of him; I wouldn’t know some of the backs aswell though.

Coleman and Kennedy definitely have the potential!!! Coleman very similar to paul white excellent athlete and probably more natural football

3 Likes