Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Any news on the Limk Wd game? Like aahh when the game will be played?

The pools panel will declare it as a home win.

I’d say they are waiting to see how results pan out and if it needs to be played at all

1 Like

Correct. Might not need to be played.

Looks like an asterix already in place for our 2019/2020 title.

Is that the same car as all the panellists have now?

1 Like

The hairdresser’s Merc? Probably so

Leader says Sean O’Dea, Peter Nash, Colm McSweeney, Mike Fitz and David Connolly are all back this weekend. Jamie Lee obviously gone.

You’d say all would be pushing hard for a place in the 26 at the very least and will probably see a few start.

That’s a fairly solid squad you have got then. Between Neville, Bourke and Josh’s return to the panel it’s a very strong squad that can easily get promoted and may even get to the Munster final. Massively motivating now that we avoid Kerry and Cark before the final. I’d fancy us in Dungarvan anyway

1 Like

LIMERICK FOOTBALL TEAM TO PLAY WICKLOW IS SELECTED

Limerick Senior Football Team to play Wicklow in Allianz Football League Division 4 Round 4. Sunday 23rd. February in Mick Neville Park, Rathkeale has been selected by Team Management as follows :

1. Donal Ó Sullivan Monaleen

2. Paul Maher Adare

3. Brian Fanning Pallasgreen

4. Michael Donovan Galbally

5. Tony McCarthy Kildimo/Pallaskenry

6. Iain Corbett Newcastle West (Captain)

7. Robert Childs Galtee Gaels

8. Tommy Griffin Gerald Griffins

9. Tommie Childs Galtee Gaels

10. Adrian Enright Fr Casey’s

11. Cillian Fahy Dromcollogher/Broadford

12. Pádraig De Brún Firies

13. Hugh Bourke Adare

14. Danny Neville Ballysteen

15. Padraig Scanlon Glin

16. Cian Shorten Rathkeale

17. Gareth Noonan Dromcollogher/Broadford

18. David Connolly Adare

19. Sean O’Dea Kilteely Dromkeen

20. Josh Ryan Úbhla

21. James Naughton St Senans

22. Seamus Ó Carroll Castleknock

23. Davy Lyons Áth Dara

24. Gerard Stack Garard Stac Gerald Griffins

25. Peter Nash Kildimo/Pallaskenry

26. Ryan Glynn Bruff

Great to have a few options back on the bench there. A real pity this game is clashing with the hurling in Cork.

Wicklow (H)
Antrim (A)
Wexford (H)
Sligo (A)

Three wins or maybe 5 points needed for promotion. Two wins could possibly be enough, depending on head to head.

Cian Sheehan will also be back for championship. He’s on the panel anyway for when he’s back from injury. Another huge boost for club and county

They need to win this weekend.

With two of the last 3 away you’d have to think a point minimum is required tomorrow.

Looking at the team there and if Neville is shut down you’d wonder where the scores will come from. The backs have a settled look to them, O’Dea back will be another big plus.

Just think the attack doesn’t look as strong as it could be. Surprised O’Carroll is left out.

Limerick 4/7 Wicklow 15/8. The away side look the value there. It should be evens your pick IMO.

No goal at 10/3 is the bet.

They’ll have to get rid of Griffin, nothing against the lad but he’s not near the standard required!

I’d expect Josh Ryan to take his place come championship

If as you say Sheehan is back, I’d have him there. Some horse of a young fella!

True. He was telling me he should be back for April anyway. Some man to carry the ball

I’d wonder does Tommie Childs have the legs for Championship?

While having Bourke is a boost, Lee will till be a loss and as dodgy says, we don’t want to become too reliant on Neville.

But yeah, it looks quite strong for the division but the bigger matches start now.

I’d agree with all of that. Jamie is most definitely a loss but in recent years that would be a complete disaster. At least we have reinforcements who can hopefully step up. As Billy Lee eluded to, they have a more of a winning mentality now after the promising start, they will have much more self belief in crunch matches than, say a couple of years ago