Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Our lads played pretty well but wasted a lot of chances in the first half. Should have been level at HT.
Kerry stronger in the second half.

The officiating team had a very average night all round with picky decisions and advantages allowed run to nothing for both sides. They pulled a shocker in the 3rd quarter when a Limerick forward scored a point with a driven shot on a 45 Deg angle which was clearly a point. However the umpires missed it as did the linesman who was in line with us and the shot. An argument against playing a game in mnp as he spent too much time watching the groups on the sideline

That’s a big step up for him.

Your man Ryan from Mungret has joined the Panel.

Who’s that?

Killian Ryan.

1 Like

He’s no good. Wouldn’t kick snow off a rope.

1 Like

Ah he’s a grand player. I wouldn’t envisage him starting but he’s alright.

Would he kick spuds off a duck?

Would I be correct in saying that he has a relation posting on here?

No idea. I hope not.

Sligo beating Wexford is good news for us.

Even with a defeat tomorrow we’ll still go into the last two rounds top of the table and in control of our own destiny.

Where is the Wexford match fixed for? I hope we drag them back to Athea or Mountcollins.

Is limerick match still on?

Surely is, not a puff of wind out there now.

1 Like

Mick Neville Park
Sunday 15 March
2pm

1 Like
2 Likes

Disappointing second half for the footballers. Still, promotion well within our grasp.

The reports on shane dowling are not good and reading between the lines it sounds like he could miss the whole season. I’m surprised as I met him st Stephens day and he looked extremely trim and was in training gear so I presumed he was close. It leaves a massive space to fill on our bench and being perfectly honest it won’t be filled. He’s had a huge impact in knock out games coming on and help change momentum. He’s also linked up with club mate peter Casey extremely well. I was only thinking the other day he’s the type of fella that’ll need a few games to get match fitness up and the Munster championship format would suit but sounds now like we won’t be seeing him.

1 Like