Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

That it does

2 Likes

Too easy.

Is Kinnerk still looking in on the football academy side of things?

I believe so.

Minors have three lads doing analysis and stats. Mental

It’s an industry tbh .

It’s a time consuming old job and if there are matches every week you’d need a few bodies to get the work done in time.

Put the ball over the bar or into the back of the net. No ifs. No buts.

Tbf there’s a limit to what one person can do on their own. There’s probably only one of those involved fully on a day to day basis but you won’t say no to bodies on matchday.

It’s impossible for one person to get meaningful data on a match day.

1 stats man nowadays?? FFS what would he be able to keep tabs on, the score and wides??

These guys are collecting a ridiculous amount of data and are feeding stuff back live etc. The little things being looked at are unbelievable, gone are the days when they’re just keeping the puckouts, wides and the score.

CHANGE OF TIME for LIMERICK v WATERFORD ALLIANZ HURLING LEAGUE GAME on Saturday

The Allianz Hurling League game at LIT Gaelic Grounds on this Saturday 7th. March will now start at 5.30pm

The extra hour and a half should keep us safe from the corona virus cc @Fagan_ODowd

3 Likes

And now live on Eir

Cool. That works great for me.

Cracking weather in the mid west the last few days, if it holds for the weekend it could be a lovely evening for the open stand

1 Like

Forecast for Saturday isn’t great

It’s on GAAGO as well IPTV fans

Ah lovely

Loving that limerick team. Kyler at midfield And Barry Nash corner back. Don’t see it myself but if you don’t try you’ll never know.