Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

A young @Copper_pipe can be seen just before the presentation

Because it’s football country. Many north Kerry hurlers would follow limerick.

I was basing it off the accent

1 Like

Faughs!!

Tony Holohan is sound out

2 Likes

Ok I picked my best limerick team of the last twenty years to create a little debate. N. Quaid, S. Hickey, R.McCarthy, S. Finn, M. Foley, D. Hannon, G.O Mahony, D. O Grady (captain), C. Lynch, S. Dowling, O. Moran, K. Hayes, G. Mulcahy, A. Gillane and A. O Shaugnessy. Full back line definitely the most competitive with Casey, English and Condon unlucky. Honourable mentions for Paul Browne and Hego too. Half forward line is weak enough limericks best days this century coincided with dowling being a sub but he had some huge impacts from the bench. I’m looking at overall careers as opposed to just one good season.

What’s wrong with Faughs?

Throw up your team there lad.

:upside_down_face:
Nothing

I’d agree with that team 100%, but you should have mentioned Damien reale as the most notable absentee. Also Lucey.

1 Like

I would go with:

Quaid
English
McCarthy
Finn
Byrnes
Hannon
Foley
Lynch
Browne
Hegarty
Hayes
Moran
Mulcahy
Gillane
O’Shaughnessy

3 Likes

Oh Jesus very embarrassing for me I forgot reale!

I was just going to say you cannot have a team without Reale, id bump off GOM put Hickey in WB & Reale into the corner.

1 Like

No doubt Reale was a brilliant hurler but English is a better stick man. I think English is one of the best we have produced.

1 Like

I would again say Gavin was a better stick man than Hickey. If O’Mahony had Kiely and the current batch for his ten years he would be lauded as one of the best hurlers in the country.

Your too heavily invested in stick men, you need a share of filth with hurling and Reale could give it to you any way you liked.

4 Likes

Imo hickey had a very good limerick career but his 2014 season was the best by a limerick defender over the last twenty years. So I went with him.

Quaid
Finn
McCarthy
English
GOM
Hannon
Foley
Lynch
DO’Grady
O Moran
Dowling
Hego
Mul
Gillane
Shocks

1 Like

That semi final performance against TJ alone would be enough.

2 Likes

Would anybody have Murray ahead of quaid? Murray probably a better shot stopper.

No chance.