Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’m not sure he has improved as much as the ball into him has

Good point, well made.

His output has certainly improved.

It was a sin the ball we played into himself and Sean Tobin for years. Poor Seanie Tobin night have had a very different county career if he started out now

1 Like

Has it? I wouldn’t have thought his scoring has improved much being honest.

Shocks with that perfect low diagonal ball in by Byrnes or Hannon every so often would be absolutely frightening. 90% of the time it was a hail mary ball for him and he still did untold damage at times.

1 Like

07 Shaughnessy against Wd had a great game. I don’t recall him shining to bright in any other IC match.

He came along the year of the strike didnt he. I must wikipedia the scoring averages

He played the year of the strike alright. I remember him playing in tullamore I’m almost certain.

He definitely played in puc

Shocks was a natural

8 Likes

Id never considered mul a marksman a such. I’d consider Gillane one and shaughs one.

1 Like

If he was 25 now - the whole country would be in awe of him with this setup. I fully believe that.

1 Like

Mulcahy got some lovely scores in PUC in 2010.

2 Likes

Id pick a prime Shaughs over any of our current FF line in a heartbeat, better free taker & far more clinical goal scorer than Aaron, far stronger physically than Mul or Casey, all round better than Sham Flan.

3 Likes

Spoken like your avatar there mate

4 Likes

Boom

Ask @glasagusban

Shaughs Gillane and the Dow the ultimate dream team FF line

1 Like

No donie Ryan no party

1 Like

One of my best mates was in and around limerick minor teams as a corner back.

I met him for pints one night and he was white.

What’s after happening you I said to him?

I was marking Eoin Kelly in a challenge down the rag. He got 2-10 off me.

He was never the same after

2 Likes