Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Four kids

I wouldn’t change a single player out of 2018 squad for any other player of the intervening years since 73. These are the new boys. These guys aren’t afraid to win.

They have God on their side

I’d have dodgey back in a heart beat. 2013 Munster final was the greatest day of my life.

I’d love to have shocks starting & in full pomp with current team around him

4 Likes

indeed

1 Like

He was handy but he doesn’t stand up to any of them there today. He had his chance and he wasn’t good enough. I know his career was cut short but even still I wouldn’t have him there in place of any of them.

Ciaran Carey in midfield with his nephew. No denying it.

1 Like

Ah he was chief. If he had gotten the type of coaching g the current squad are getting, he would have been lethal

8 Likes

He still was lethal. Well ahead of Graeme for me. Gillane has the ability alright in my opinion.

1 Like

He was one of our greats pre 18 Mike I know that. I’m just saying him along with a list of other greats I wouldn’t change or swap with any of our current lads.

If Shocks was getting the ball in these lads are getting he would do absolute wreck

7 Likes

Is it an option to get Barry Foley but with his attitude of when he was like 39 playing midfield for the Well? :thinking:

4 Likes

You wouldn’t find a place for Carey? One of the all time greats, not just limerick

1 Like

I would absolutely have Shocks. I’d swap with any of them tbh, imagine him getting the ball in from Lynch, Hego, Hannon etc. Put Gillane in the naughties side and see his production levels, with Mark Foley bombing balls over his head every few minutes.

6 Likes

Sure we saw what happened Mulcahy for the first ten years of his career

1 Like

I know he was one of the finest but even having said that he wasn’t a winner. I wouldn’t have him in the squad.

Good man. Pull the other one

Mulcahy is the most improved player under Kiely by a long distance and I think shocks had more about him, personally

1 Like

No joking here. He didn’t the have metal to stay the course. Rather unfortunate because they got so close.