Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’d be concerned about his temperament. A red risk

That beautiful flick from the torpedo(Pat Ryan) behind himself running into the corner flag giving himself all the room in the world the lob the the goalie to finish the game as a contest. These lads are on another level.

How ya keeping , @grapes ?

I wouldnt mate, he’s physical but he’s smart enough.

1 Like

He has a ferocious temper up on him

He is and hasn’t an ounce of hurling ability but a wrecking ball physically and has an instinct to move the ball quickly forward to someone in a better position

Have you all been drinking?

1 Like

Who are you?

1 Like

yes

Good man Amby, fair play to you. I am well and strong. All the family are great, plenty of everything and I can’t complain. I hope that you and your family are well. The place is cracking up with fear over the virus but I’m fairly sure that by Sept it’ll have blown over. As long as we can get out for a walk we’ll be grand.

2 Likes

Good man. Post more around here, we need solid lads like yourself.

Shaughs would piss all over the current forwards, you gee bag.

2 Likes

Thanks for that kind remark Ambrose. I don’t post here too often because I’ll only end up fucking and blinding all round me and that’s not good for the soul. You know yourself.

1 Like

I might make an exception for Mike Houlihan and Shaughs to be brought in to the squad. Flanagan, Gillane, Mulcahy,Torpedo Pat Ryan, Barry Murphy, Dowling, Pete Casey all have a winners mentality. There is no price on that.

Graeme is absolutely top class. Always has been.

6 Likes

My precursory look into scoring averages would have me agree. I started a back of the envelope calculation but gave up when I realised hes consistently scored no matter who was manager, back to when he knocked over 3 points on his debut in the strike year.

Proof of work

2 Likes

I knew it.

What?

you’re drinking.

I am mate. Friday nights are my break out.

I got locked on fucking hop house another night. I’m after breaking my own drinking ban

1 Like