Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

2010 was a write-off but Mul was one of the definite bright sparks. He was superb in 2011 & 2012; playing slightly different roles in both years. In 2013 & 2014, he was a huge threat when the ball went in.

But you’d have to say that even then we weren’t really playing a style that suited him, and certainly that was the case in 2015-2017. Like, we couldn’t have played a way that suited him less in all honesty. His work rate has always been incredible and he finally got his rewards in 2018. Our best player in 2018 comfortably imo.

Arguably the best Limerick player of my lifetime.

2 Likes

OK…i won’t break the news to you until tomorrow…enjoy the few bottles.

1 Like

Tell me now. I’m much better at processing news with liquor in me

It’s only Thursday you gowl.

2 Likes

Ah fuck. That’s twice thats happened now.

6 Likes

Give me a thumbs up when you see it.

1 Like

The durty bastard

Thursdays are the new Friday night now😷

1 Like

Arguably but I can’t look past Dec having attended my first Limerick match (as I’m told) as a 2 year old 44 years ago.

The best in my lifetime is ciaran. Hands down.

I’ve never seen a fella to win dirty ball as effortlessly as his nephew Cian does though.

1 Like

Ciaran could win it dirty, clean, over a fella, any way.

Tough, had the hurling, lead, everything, scored big scores.

No contest

1 Like

Can’t argue with any of that.

:joy:

Gillane would stand out on any Limerick team. Doesn’t matter what way you play it in, low, bombed in high, he’s the best inside forward we have to win a ball since Joe McKenna. Any corner back or full back in the 80s, 90s or 00s would have struggled against him. He still does need to improve his productivity though

His weaker side is also a huge one. Against Kilkenny they new they wouldn’t hold him even 2 v 1 but they were happy enough to let him shoot off his weaker side. He isn’t nearly as accurate as he could be.

Ciarán is the greatest, Shaughs is next.

Great initiative from Ballysteen and Monaleen

2 Likes

Ballysteen leading the way, unreal

Over €2,600 raised in a few hours. Incredible stuff.