Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

cc @Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones

Was it him did the action cartoon of the Limerick county board shafting some one?

@TreatyStones
Name the the 15, I can only recognise 3 of them

That’s back when they were only ballysteen. A lot of auld stocks

From wiki:

Davy Mann, Barry Sheehan, Dan Neville (Captain) Vincent Hewson, Seamus Ranahan, John Neville, Paddy Neville, John Hewson, John Finucane, Anthony Moran, Noel Sheehan, Ray Neville, Clem Hewson, Donal Moran, Mike Neville, Mick Fitzgibbon, Donal Somers.

1 Like

Two fairly decent minor teams. I think eight players went on to play for limerick competitively at senior level. Fair play to the lad up loading them as well.

Hello all Limerick hurling folk.

I’m looking for all the limerick championship matches from that glorious 2018. Do you know if they are available for download anywhere? I’m looking for a soft copy if possible. Had them all but lost them. Final is on YouTube but quality is very bad. We could Dropbox them or if all came to all I’d post you a usb stick.

Sure what else would you be doing of the Easter weekend.

PM me.

I’ve them all on the sky box here at home. @Copper_pipe could possibly tell me how to get them onto a computer or a soft copy. I’d happily send them on to anybody that wants them in the middle of this crisis.

Impossible to pull them off a sly box. When they’re gone, they’re gone.

But thanks…,

Nothing is impossible when you know @Copper_pipe

I’d agree.

When I was involved with a club years ago we gave POTY to a chap who didn’t see much more than 15mins action all year.
Very limited talent wise obviously but never missed a training session, carried hurleys & water bottles.
He was so vested in the whole team and he got some cheer upon the announcement at a club event.
Was a lovely moment and backs up your point nicely I think.

5 Likes

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @mickee321

7 Likes

I forgot to tag @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy :man_facepalming:

1 Like

12 county seniors I reckon? A couple of professional soccer players and numerous county underage players.

Thirteen I think. I don’t think there’s many rugby players on the list?

Senior Hurlers (7)
Brian Ryan
Peter Casey
Darren O’Connell
Kyle Hayes
Willie O’Meara
Paddy O’Loughlin
Oisín O’Reilly

Senior Footballers (4)
Josh Ryan
Gerard Stack
Colm McSweeney
Bob Childs

Limerick FC
Clyde O’Connell
Seán McSweeney

Am I missing anyone? Then you have prominent club players & underage Limerick players like Paudie Ahern, Josh Adams, Jack O’Grady, Brian Nash, Colum Carroll, Mike Mackey, Sean Hogan, Ross Kennedy, etc.

A good crop.

1 Like

I presume that’s a different Jamie Morrissey to the boxer?