Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Cregan was born in 45.

1 Like

Up to then the city clubs in limerick , Cork and Waterford had shall we say good scouting networks out in the sticks .

I must watch that over the weekend . Adare were knocking at the door a while before they won one . Maybe doon’s day willl come .

Big crowd expected in Rathkeale for this Munster Quarter-final clash.

1 Like

I’d love if Doon could do it. they have some savage players. richie will be back for them too

The last 5 years there were 2 when Na p dropped a level and the well took full advantage . When doon motored well so did Na P . They have a great underage structure so really should be ultra competitive for a decade but there is no sympathy in this game

Winning the first one is the hard part. We waited a long time with good minor and U21 teams until 2010. Then we had Emmets in the final and that was a tap in.

Doon are still probably one more top forward away from winning a county. Last year would have been a big opportunity, but they were never going to do it without Barry Murphy who is by far their best forward.

Still, mostly a young team still. They’ll hope to integrate Cormac Ryan, Bob Purcell, Eddie Stokes and Adam English over the next couple of years and I’d give them a great chance at that point.

1 Like

Mike Fitz was unreal in 07, fitness left him down after that

I feel Na P may have peaked although still having the best squad in the county and are youngish ( albeit with big big mileage ).

Still young panal, they’ll win another few

They will no doubt but they aren’t miles ahead anymore and w

Alfred has an All Ireland playing for Limerick.

I did mean senior but what AI does he have? Minor or intermediate?

Masters. Gave a display in the final. 04 I’d say.

2 Likes

The biggest thing holding Doon back is the parish is full of batshit mental cunts who are never all pulling in the one direction.

3 Likes

…and they’re all women.

They haven’t gone very far into the archive for this one :joy:

The kits have been much nicer the last few years I guess

Wouldn’t be a big fan of the luminous one from 2005-2007, and didn’t particularly like 2014-2016 either but the rest are all nice.

2011-2013 is a particular favourite of mine.

1 Like

The shaws one by a distance.

1 Like