Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

That and the 2018 & newest style would be the best for me. I like it all one colour.

They have however a gaping hole in their line up.

The (I think) 96 goalkeeper jersey.

There was a fantastically horrendous drug free cul goalkeeper jersey with green and white rings around 99 as well, that was so bad it was nearly good

The 2018 one for me. Love the way they worked the crest into the jersey. Like the current one with the three stripes too

Maybe one for the people who look slow thread as well :sweat_smile: sorry Joe

The current jersey is a fiasco that sends all the wrong messages out about limerick gaa

The plain 2013 one with the white collar. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes
  1. Lock the thread
1 Like

1980 was class . A great shade to it

2 Likes

2011 - 2013 was some yoke. I got the away blue jersey as well when it came out, think it was one of the first times we had an actual away jersey that was widely available. It was unraleable but I ended up swapping it at a Norwegian soccer football game (home team in question wore blue as well). Never got a replacement for it. :cry:

Is there any website that sells old GAA jerseys?

I’d love to get my hands on any of those from the 70’s or 80’s with the plain white crest. Iconic.

Or the one with Maddens Milk from the early 90’s?

https://kcsports.ie/product/limerick-retro-jersey/

1 Like

I have an original, class jersey.

1 Like

I have one from the 80s nothing on it but a Guaranteed Irish symbol and a number on the back. The sweat must have rolling off lads with the weight of it

I have Eoin Foleys jersey from one of the u 21 aif.

I have the number 5 jersey that was used in the 91 Munster Football Final. Golden Vale. I was at the match but got the jersey some years later.

3 Likes

Good to see the 2011-13 jersey spoken so well of. My personal favourite.

I like the current one

Was it Willie Roche or Fox Barrett wore that ??

I hated the one we wore around 2004-ish, the one with the black on the sleeves.

The jersey should always be just green and white, the plainer the better. The Drug Free Cul one was a bit of an abomination too.

I really liked the Moran’s Red Cow Hotel one we wore in 2001.

I actually liked that one; but I didn’t like the similar one in 2014.

I do really like the current one too.

I like a bit of prominent white on the jersey. 2011-2013’s white collar stood out, as did our last two. Probably my three favorites.