Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Horgan is two-sided alright, in fairness. The side that can hurl and the side that goes missing.

16 Likes

No mean achievement given the size of the man

:grin:

Cyril loves singing The Banks.

Would you be a man for a sing song? @iron_mike

I would indeed boss

Casey Dowlings club mate in a different league to him. Dowling was an excellent free taker and good at 21 yard frees to be fair.

He did fuck all against us in 2018 when Cork needed him.

3 Likes

EqualSafeGemsbuck-size_restricted

You’re getting good at the gifs.

1 Like

Dowling got 3 points from play in the 2018 semi final and he on as a sub. Hoggie got only the wan

4 Likes

Sweet Jesus! :clap: Superb :laughing:

2 Likes

He was good at winning things too, like big matches and All Ireland titles.

I’ve a Cork friend who calls Pat Horgan ‘Hogwarts Hoggie’, reckons he can disappear into thin air like Harry Potter when he is in trouble

Ciaran Carey never won an all Ireland but was an exceptional hurler. I couldn’t believe the hype during the week. Henry shefflin didn’t get as much plaudits when he retired.

Had your friend ever hurler? Doubt it.

Did Hoggie ever do this?

18 Likes

Did Ciaran Carey? Gary Kirby? Mark Foley? Ollie Moran?

MedicalSardonicArctichare-small

Calm down kid. You’ll give yourself a stroke

Lads being awful harsh on Hoggy here, one of the most skilful players out there.

Just a pity for him he’s from one of the weaker hurling counties. He’d have an All-Ireland or two if he was from Galway, Clare, Limerick or Kilkenny.

12 Likes

Sure you were the ape who compared him to Hoggie? You’ll have to accept the comparisons now. Nobody from Limerick said a word about Hogwarts Hoggie until you claimed he was better than Dowling.

1 Like

Hoggie is a fine hurler, no doubt about it. But it’s not his hurling ability that is the issue now is it?