Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

No clue.

Chat Roulette.

You could get Nap vs Kilmallock in senior hurling, you could get Knockane vs Fedamore in junior football.

I think this would be a great platform actually.

6 Likes

All kilmallock’s games are on Amazon Prime. We’re box office.

Max of 50 tickets to each club for supporters.

1 Like

Most of the cunts look like they came out of a jungle alright

6 Likes

I heard this morning that some clubs were taking it upon themselves to stream games but were being blocked by the gaa.

Goway. … most fuckin clubs couldn’t stream their own piss straight.

50 tickets isn’t much at all and loads would like to watch the games. I’d say a lot of senior and intermediate games are filmed anyway. Sure don’t some Dublin clubs have video analysis employed.

Videoing games for analysis and live streaming are two completely different animsls. Sure the co board streaming from the technologically advanced LITGG took ages to sort out.

That’s true I hadn’t thought of that! Would there be many lads doing the videoing locally or is it just one company?

Our county final in Newcastle west was streamed and it was excellent. That was a couple of seasons ago.

Some great local characters might emerge as commentators — Like the now ‘famous’ Tipp fella commentating on the football a few years back? – Eddie something or other I think?

Effin Eddie Moroney from Aherlow

That’s the fella – every parish has one

Ah there’s a good few about.

Quality varies massively, not just in terms of video quality but camerawork and the range of what they’re actually recording.

Would Facebook Live or Instagram Live do the job I wonder for a club? A fella in the stand with a phone kind of a job. Rough and ready but better than nought

2 Likes

You can be Limerick’s answer to Buff Egan

Twoud yeah. Only try and get a signal standing at the back of the shed in Cappamore or Caherconlish.

Early goal for Kilmallock- Thomas Savage.

1 Like

Are ye playing them in a challenge?

U-21 Championship QF live on LimerickGAATV kid, First competitive game back: Kilmallock vs Doon.

1 Like