Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

:rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Good man Sean :smile: :clap::clap:

At least it’s not windy

The county board are charging five euro to stream a club game…

Who are they charging 5 euro?

Wouldnt see anything wrong with it personally. Good value if you ask me for those that would be interested in the game.

3 Likes

Anything for the season ticket holders with club plus? Would be difficult to get to games if max capacity of 500

More info on that tomorrow.

1 Like

It’ll depend on the quality of the stream and to be honest I can’t imagine it being any good!

Give them a chance before jumping the gun anyway! At least they’re trying.

3 Likes

Good to see them being innovative anyway. GAA should be managing this from top down and investing in crews to cover every match on the island. Would be first step on the path to being done with the sky debacle.

Technology is there and current environment provides the impetus. Just need the foresight and investment from the GAA itself that RTE won’t make.

1 Like

The matches they broadcast last year worked out pretty well, I thought. Couple of slight issues with audio but nothing major. Video itself was decent.

I thought they were awful a few times! If they are charging five euro they’ll need to be spot on.

2 Likes

Doubt anyone could argue with that.

€5 to watch a west junior b football game would actually be a discount on the usual €7 charged at the gate :joy: and you don’t have to get drowned wet standing on the side of some kip with no stand.

7 Likes

really?

Na Piarsaigh Kilmallock was brutal. The match was bad as well.

They need to test it.

Club season ticket holders will be getting free access to the streams. That’s a good move.

1 Like

What platform is going to host these streams?