Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

NaP vs the Bouncers later.

Boylan Jnr, McEvoy, O’Shea, Owensie, be plenty of good players on show.

1 Like

Half seven?

7pm I think.

The St. Pat’s man is on fire.

EDIT- Dylan O’Shea just scored an absolutely unbelievable individual point.

Half-time: Garryspillane 0-12 Na Piarsaigh 0-8.

Very good game again, nice intensity. Was very even but again, after the water break, Garryspillane got on top and picked off a few scores in a row.

Calum Sheehan a huge threat inside at full-forward. Dylan O’Shea really showing his ability, maybe he could be a bit more economical but he scored an absolutely incredible point and has won a few frees. Owensie was very quiet but then scored two brilliant points in a row. Ryanie Tobin & Roibeard O’Donovan also doing very well.

Calvin Moran has been electric in attack for NaP, scored three from play. Emmet McEvoy has shown real glimpses of quality too. Sean Long very busy, although has conceded a few frees. Boylan not really dominating, although up against a tough operator.

Good game though, work rate from both teams is very good.

1 Like

O shea will be a serious prospect for the seniors.

An absolute Tour de France from him in the second half. He is frighteningly talented.

Na Piarsaigh scored a disputed goal and a last minute point from Calvin Moran to bring the game to extra-time: 1-18 to 0-21. Bouncers starting to pull away now though. Very well-reffed by Jonathan Hayes too.

He will only come into his own until he starts with the seniors. It’s imperative he’s involved soon as this team will break up before we know it.

His work rate in games this year has been really good but maybe this wasn’t always the case. Kiely won’t call up fellas if he doesn’t think they’ll fit in the mould. Having said that, I expect him to be in there next year.

Calvin Moran with NaP now?

He’ll thrive when he starts Playing senior hurling. We can’t be playing the long game with fellas. We’ve a really good chance for the next few years. It’s imperative we get him in.

Fair play to garryspillanne for keeping this team together. I’m fairly sure the ahane fiele team didn’t stay together. They were a brilliant side to watch over the past few seasons. Huge kudos to all the coaches involved. Should back bone their club for the next decade.

Final Score: Garryspillane 0-30 Na Piarsaigh 2-22.

Unbelievable finish! It looked like the Bouncers were going to pull clear but Emmet McEvoy sneaked a late goal for Na Piarsaigh to give them a chance. They drew it back to a point but Ryanie Tobin landed an inspirational point at the death. McEvoy then had another shot really well-saved by Adam Sheehan, the goalkeeper; they had a 21-yard free blocked out for a '65 then and the '65 was dealt with.

Dylan O’Shea scored 0-18; 0-6 from play. Set up some amount of scores too. Phenomenal.

6 Likes

A lovely bit of poaching :roll_eyes:

Dylan O’Shea is going to have to work massively on a lot of areas of his game if he has any chance of hurling Senior with Limerick. Raw talent is nowhere near enough anymore.

From that current 20s squad he’d be a good way down the list of likely candidates to make it but I suppose some people are working off underage reputations from 4 or 5 years ago

1 Like

If a lad puts in a request there’s nothing we can do about it. If a lad wants to hurl…

He played a challenge game the other night. He’s fast alright but other than that I didn’t see much. I wasn’t at the 21s.

Who did he previously play With?

Very nice hurler, excellent free taker and scorer in general,
He’d need to be looked after though, hope it works out for him

St. Pats.

Why would he need to be looked after?

1 Like

Na pairsaigh seem to be on slide a small bit but city clubs always going to pick up players.