Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Kilmallock are box office.

1 Like

There’s fuck all need to buy the club pass

1 Like

I’m surprised SKY havent taken up a few games - or is there rights issues?

Bit of a no brainer to be showing games with fuck all on and nearly everyone in the country …

This rule of 50 spectators in at club games needs to be revisited — there must have been about 200 people in Douglas GAA yesterday, no exaggeration - kids and adults all over the place… yet only 50 allowed in to watch their seniors play this weekend :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The Kilmullockers are flying it this year.

Upcoming streams:

Doon v Adare 31/07 7.30pm
Ahane v Na Piarsaigh 01/08 7.30pm
Garryspillane v Ballybrown 07/08 7.00pm
MurroeBoher v Monaleen 09/08 1.00pm
NewcastleWest v Drom Broadford 15/08 7.00pm

1 Like

@Copper_pipe box office :microphone:

You love to see it.

1 Like

What’s that in Junior Hurling?

1 Like

I’m not sure the lack of crowd noise to cover up the explicits heard on the sideline over the weekend would be exactly in line with how Sky run things.

1 Like

Football ??

Have ye knifed your manager yet?

Senior football.

Arra no we only do that after we win back to back county titles.

2 Likes

Great to see the killmallock folk getting carried away

1 Like

I thought their performance was a bit over rated. Couldn’t see them troubling na pairsaigh in a knockout game. Big problems at the back in my opinion.

1 Like

In fairness there is 5 streams coming up, also there is football that won’t be on tv

Na P too have a lot of problems ( pitch and sideline) but deserve to still be favourites . Kilmallock should now reach a county final and will let Na P and the Well fight for the prize to meet them in a final .

They gave Na P a 5 point start and won at the finish . It was a fine game as was the Well v Adare tie .

Remember both these clubs were in All Ireland finals in last 6 years . The last time a team from Cark reached that stage, FF had a tent at Galway races .

3 Likes

Nap are a different animal without dowling. They’ve definitely come back to the pack. He was the heart beat of their team. Countless games Over the last ten years or so he produced some magic that sparked them.

Have a feeling this is finally doons season. Very little between the top four but they are surely the hungriest and probably have the forwards this year. Richie English could be back soon enough too I’d imagine.