Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I believe where these clubs are struggling is the demographic of the areas currently, I have seen thie with Young Munster who traditionally pull form the same areas but over the last 15 years only a handful of players from these areas would be on the underage teams. A majority of the kids are coming from either raheen/castletroy or the county. But the parent of these kids would all be originally weston/prospet/Southill/garryowen but have loyalty to the club. That works fine for rugby and soccer but with gaa you play with your parish. The people in the catchment may not have any interest in sending their kids down to the gaa club as they never have themselves but the clubs may need to up their game to encourage more back into the club.

1 Like

Pretty sure there’s no parish rule in the city. You can play with any club.

1 Like

They still have a fine facility there . Does the bar open every night ( pre Co-vid )

Des Cahill is a dose

Up Ahane and the spuds are boiling

1 Like

The pitch in LIT Gaelic Grounds looks delightful.

1 Like

Tís is in some condition!

Goal

Oisin O Reilly

The 9.5 handicap could look small at HT :eyes:

1 Like

Game over

Graeme Mul :ronnyroar:

:wolf:

Hon Ahane

That was fuckin woeful there from the killmallock No 10.Acres of space in front of him.

Mulcahy is in the form of his life.

1 Like

Dan seems to be seriously struggling

This really shouldn’t have been on tv to be honest

1 Like

He’s like a cheat player at club level, what a goal like, made it look so easy.

Yeah, waste of time.

Ahane would struggle in the premier intermediate on their last showing-and-a-half.

1 Like

To be honest I was hoping the games were reversed as I think Barcelona game tonight might be decent

1 Like