Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The shrewdies pointed out doon would beat the well earlier in the week.

Is that Shane Dowling on rte here?. Would some of ye not give him some fashion advice… the state of that shirt

Yes. Nap and Tj in general.

Did the Nap boys turn up drunk to a league match the week after they won the club all Ireland in 2016?

I made it 2-4. Serious player.

Era there was a few things. I think they we’re drinking in the hotel the squad were based in one morning. A game against Clare I think.

2 Likes

Two into semis two into QF’s

Yes that’s what I’m thinking of.

They weren’t playing or involved in the match day squad the same day.

Doon do some fuckacting with the ball. They can’t get out of each other’s way either.

Took the goals well. Both teams were feeling heat. We’re all brurees points from frees?

There’s been a bang of new money off nap for years. Utterly impossible to deal with re fixtures and what not Particularly underage. Usually threw the toys out of the pram as well when things didn’t go their way re county selection.

Infairness many people lauded them particularly on here but the mask fairly slipped with their treatment of a decent man in Paul beary.

2 Likes

Doon have been brilliant, dinny Moloney and Barry Murphy :ok_hand: limerick need a free taker it’s key

The Well not bothered their hole today, Doon playing well all the same.

Josh Ryan has been exellent

Hon doon

When is the draw for the quarters? Ballybrown vs the well would be a tasty tie

What a goal

Said it last week, Aaron is joining the top tier forwards for goals like that. Sensational.

1 Like

Unbelievable talent

Doon :face_with_hand_over_mouth: