Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

LIT Sarsfields??? :eek:

1 Like

St Pat’s

Cappamoore have fallen

claughaun blaming ahane was a low blow-

Clubs publicising that they are awaiting a test result all over twitter etc is fucking bizzare. Quietly notify the Co Board that you’ve a player with a result pending and get on with it ffs. Splashing it all over twitter and Facebook with no result is crazy stuff, only stirring the local gossips.

3 Likes

Looks this championship won’t be finished. I was lambasted by all quarters for suggesting it shouldn’t go ahead but thankfully they are seeing sense.

agree-claughaun put out three different statements panicked and lock down for two week-st Patz a brief statement -cappamore stop pending test

It better finish!

2 Likes

It’s probably a reaction to the gossips.

Chocolatemice said 3 months ago that club championship made little sense. You can control a small amount of players at county but all clubs?

1 Like

It will finish-no need to be alarmist

What the fuck would you know about the club championship? It’s the cornerstone of the association.

4 Likes

both Inter games midweek next week no drama

s lib had a big concern came back neg-play away

The same lad is really missing going to club games I’d say

4 Likes

Huh? There has been no adverse affect to having the games at all mate. You’ve looked a right mug

4 Likes

I’m not talking about covid. I’m talking about games being played with nobody at them. The gaa should of held out until people were allowed in. It’s going to put clubs under savage financial pressure now just to run these farcical championships. Hopefully it’s called a halt very soon.

A very grim attitude, lads training for a few months now, playing the games they live at a high level and you’re wishing for it to be shut down half way through just so you’ll have been right on the internet, bizarre

3 Likes

The restrictions will be lifted soon enough lad. Just relax

Sure when will that be? That probably would just mean playing no 2020 championship

Expand on this please