Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Ciaran was great for the club from what i saw.

Managerial context

Lads referring to people they don’t know by their nicknames is bizarre.

2 Likes

Who’s done that

Good performance from us this evening but based on Doons performance earlier we will have to up it again. I’ll be the first to congratulate them if they do it, they’ve been knocking on the door long enough.

4 Likes

Dempsey was excellent there. Na Piarsaigh did quite well on their own puckouts in the second half when the Well really needed to start winning a few.

In fairness to Byrnes & Lynch, they both stepped it up hugely in the second half and got some inspirational scores but Na Piarsaigh kept the head and used the extra man well.

The Well’s full-back line struggled.

Doon missing 2 top county players youd have to fancy na pairsaigh strongly.

I can’t see Doon getting it done against Nap

No one gave Doon a hope today and it will be same again next week which will suit them just fine. No expectations and no pressure.

2 Likes

The year is a free punch for them .

Doon did really well today without the lads, worked their socks off and had a good balance to their team, all things considered.

But next week is probably a bridge too far. Even with DOD, I’d give them a fighting chance. I just don’t think you can be down a player of that importance tbh. Even against 15 men, Na Piarsaigh looked a lot better today and that was without Casey firing on all cylinders when he has been their best player consistently over the past few years. Boylan & Dempsey were very good, backs looked solid with King & Dempsey back.

Still, I’m sure Doon will give it a good rattle.

1 Like

Na P will surely win it out . Probably a game too far for Doon to bridge with their injuries.

Loads of people gave doon a chance today.

Doon have a huge chance next week. Downes could be out as well. I think somebody mentioned them at 7/1 to win it out a few weeks back.

The key for doon is the start. If they get a lead I wouldn’t fancy nap to come back without dowling.

2 Likes

When you get a chance you have to take it

They seem far more tactically clued in this year which is a huge help.

1 Like

I was very impressed with Boylan today.

Work rate was savage he has the talent but has tended to be too passive in games I was very impressed with his performance tonight

1 Like

What’s Downes injury?

Hand. Should be ok.

3 Likes