Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

They say you have to loose one to win one. But this short snappy three weeks might suit Doon. They’re in a final before they know what’s happening. Powering forward like a juggernaut on the N24.

Can they be stopped?

Adare vs Ahane in the relegation final in Claughaun. Ahane warming up on the pitch, Adare on the side pitch. Early mental victory for Ahane :laughing:

1 Like

They’ve been given a red card for warming up on the pitch tho

3 Likes

True :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Jody Hannon turned over on the first puckout, but Paul O’Halloran hit the post with the keeper beaten. Strong wind with Ahane, Niall Moran with a score from distance & Tom made it 2. Couple of wides aswell.

Great start from Ahane - could be 5 up

Having a meltdown on short puckouts

Looks like a serious wind, don’t have any real option to go long.

How does this work? Loser of this plays the loser of Ballybrown and Liberties?

No, loser is 1B next year.

What a waste of time!

Sideline converted by Niall Moran. Looking sharp.

Commentator really struggling with the names.

Another score for Niall Moran. Brendan O’Connor & Dec digging Adare out of a few problems in attack.

Stepped out for a few mins and Ahane have hit 6 to 1

what’s gone?

half now … decent lead

0-16 to 0-8 for Ahane at half-time. Very strong finish to the half for Ahane but with the wind there, you’d be thinking that 8 is the minimum the gap needs to be as the likes of Hannon & Fitzgibbon will surely pick off plenty of scores in the second half. A goal would have been crucial.

Tom Morrissey, Niall Moran & Willie Brennan all big threats in attack. Brendan O’Connor & Declan Hannon the best for Adare.

In the promotion game, Ballybrown 2-6 South Liberties 1-6.

Garryspillane 0-12 Murroe/Boher 0-6 at half-time in the actual relegation match. I believe Seanie is out for M/B.

1 Like

I had the sound mostly off - Is Fox playing for Ahane or is he injured?

He’s not playing, think he’s named on the bench.

Great start to the second half for Ahane; first 3 scores, that’s huge.

I would say a couple of questionable frees from Johnny.

1 Like

Has the link stopped?