That’s the well through ahead of Kilteely I reckon and Christians in relegation

1 Like

Hup @Aristotle… Aboy the kid.

1 Like

Castletown Ballyagran v The Well
Doon v Croagh Kilfinny
Claughaun v Templeglantine
Killeedy v Drom Broadford

Most will fancy Killeedy after the scores they’ve racked up in their last 3 games since the return of Jack Aherne from injury.

If I was to put money down I’d be looking for a price on The Well.

Wasn’t overly impressed with the well the day we played them. Some nice young lads and some wily veterans but I think they’ll be beaten by better balanced teams.
Castletown looked good last year and seem to be going well again this year. I think they’ll take them.

I’d go Castletown, Croagh, Glantine and Kileedy

Think Croagh will win it out. What’s the story with Hickey do you know?

@Aristotle I presume there’s some sort of field party going on tonight. What a disaster to win with no pub open :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Dragging Doon and Croagh to Stakers at 8pm on a Friday night is cruel. Probably no alternative with the senior final the next night.

The junior A all county has been a huge success. It’s probably the best and most competitive championship of the lot. On any given day most sides can beat any other.

I’d love to see Croagh/Kilfinny go up, personally.

2 Likes

Doon vs Na Piarsaigh will be live on RTÉ

Any word on Richie English ? If all went well he should be back light training around now …

Johnny Murphy reffing the senior final.

Mike Sexton in charge of the intermediate final, Newcastlewest v Na Piarsaigh. This game should be a belter, we played Na Piarsaigh a few weeks ago in a challenge and they were the best team we played all year - playing the ball through the lines, support runners off the shoulder, intelligent use of possession. Looked a really slick outfit.

The experience of last year will stand to NCW though. They never really got going against Glenroe. Apparently they are playing football the following Wednesday night now which isn’t ideal with their dual players. They’ve had a few lads on the minor panel in recent years, it would give hurling a right shot in the arm in the town if they went up.

I’m told Hurling is firmly the focus for most if not all of their dual players.

1 Like

Limerick needs a strong Newcastle West

1 Like

for Football