Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I thought he was very effective against Kilmallock. Very quiet today alright.

Simon probably should have been moved in or out. Game passed him by.

Will done some job mopping in front of the half back line and tommy Grimes was everywhere.

The ball in was put under savage pressure by the nap forwards. I’d say McNamara broke records for ground covered and tackles

1 Like

I was sitting beside Kiely, he was taking notes. Obviously looking for new talent. Must have seen something.

1 Like

Grimes was excellent alright.

1 Like

Did you get his autograph?

He stole the notes

In fairness he was going well in the league

Straight back to Cody with them

I do get some fair funny looks at Limerick club matches sometimes wearing the kk jacket.

Did Kiely do a double-take? :grin:

I didn’t. I have it this long time. I wouldn’t bother the man.

I was wearing Klopps finest tonight.

He was, looked much better inside. Hard to see him starting ahead of Gillane, Mulcahy, Casey, Flanagan at the same time.

I think he is more effective in half forward line .

Never really done it there for Limerick, and he has had chances. For whatever reason. The few games inside in the league this year were definitely his best performances for Limerick.

He’s enigmatic that way. I always fancied him more as an inside forward tbh. Always wants to go for it and has a great ability to get to get into the right space, as opposed to someone like Downes for instance who nearly ends up there by accident.

Big drawback historically has been a tendency to disappear for periods, but overall he has been very impressive this year.

Haven’t seen a starting 15 for Clare posted and it only 5 week’s out from the League Final/Munster QF

He doesn’t fit the prototype for a Kiely half forward and others have jumped ahead in FF line . Will be interesting to see how 2020 pans out

There has been 8 different permutations posted on the private forum already and Dempsey wasn’t even considered until tonight.

See, I would kinda disagree. For Na Piarsaigh, his work rate and his ability to get on the ball all over the pitch make him invaluable. That’s never really happened for Limerick as games have passed him by. Hard to pin down the exact reason. His not quite as big a physical specimen as Kyle or Hego but he’s still pretty athletic.

Inside he offers something a little different, I guess. He’s very good at aerial one-on-ones (so is Gillane obviously).