Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Dowling in goal, Nickie Quaid CB, Peter Casey trequartista?

1 Like

Same 15 as the last day except Condon for English

The work rate of the limerick HF line is based on need to give cover to other lines .

With Na P the DD role is link man and getting on the end of things . Different roles in the main .

I think Kiely is comfortable with what his system is . Hard to see him start but a lot can happen .

Cian Lynch at scrum half.

True enough, I suppose. But you’d still have expected him to make more of an impact playing the way he does, as say DOD did in the league this year. DOD for Tom is one of the only changes I really see happening this year.

They’ve 5 weeks now have they?

Will Kiely be taking a look at lads. Tommy Grimes was superb u21 for Limerick and has been superb this year back from injury. Big, athletic and enough hurling.

1 Like

What happened to Ronan Lynch lads?County wise

Boylan could be an option for corner back

1 Like

C Boylan is another lad that has been lifting for NaP. If DOD is injured and Morrissey is struggling he has an outside chance in the half forward line.

1 Like

He wanted to chance his arm with the footballers

He has some cut about him. The brother was good tonight. Used it efficiently

Not a hope this year, way too short a time for a fella to be coming in and learning the gameplan, puckout strategies, etc.

Grimes was with Kiely u21s was he?

In 2016 maybe? Don’t think he started but could be wrong.

2016 they got bate by tipp. La touche was wing back and malachy the other side

Limerick should do the honourable thing and send out Na Piarsaigh in the Championship, likewise Waterford with Ballygunner and give the people what they want.

2 Likes

Cian was centre-back but he might have been midfield? I can’t remember who was.

Lynch was centre back.

DOD and pat ryan were midfield. Cian was centre forward

1 Like

Is ALTC still on the panel? Never got much of a look in, any cameo he got I felt he done OK but it was usually in a game where the game was done.

Cian Lynch was CB.

Pretty sure it was the Doon Combo of DO’D and Pat Ryan Simon midfield.

Ronan Lynch was in the forwards.