Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Both Semi Finals are down for Sunday

One is Kilmallock @ 2 and the other is NCW @ 5.

No idea which game is on where though.

They’ll be up against it without Danny Neville.

Adare’s to lose I’d say

The south boys will walk this

A sickening feeling to lose to Adare again, and that should be their 3rd county in 4 years now. Makes my stomach turn. But faired use to them as they were by far the better side tonight.

We were playing well with 0-7 to 1-2 up at the first water break but they dominate from there on in. They are well coached, extremely well organised. And were much more up for it. Fair play to them

Was the beer a factor?

It probably was, but it shouldn’t be an excuse. Hurley, Nix and Kelly were all quite flat

Turnaround was very unfair on both ye and Oola no suprise both lost

Very unfair but sure that’s the way the county board are

They haven’t much time to mess with to be fair to them

1 Like

Would a hurling quarter final ever be played mid week? Genuine question

They even shoved football semi finals on midweek in recent years sure.

If the doon and newcastle lads were that bothered about the football they wouldnt have went out on the piss

2 Likes

Much easier play football under lights infairness. I’m throwing my lot behind Ballysteen from here on In.

Just proves it’s only a joke of a thing

Just how good is Jerome Stack.
He has some record.

In fairness every dual that played didn’t drink. They were just dead on their feet from the 80 minutes on Sunday.

1 Like

That’s a bollix excuse. They had over 3 days to rest up, different story if they had knocks

Championship football is a different beast.

1 Like

Again, it’s not an excuse, just played a part for half the team. Adare were by far the better team anyway and seemed to want it more.

However, you can assure the county board would have put it as far away from last weekend as possible if it was Adare playing the hurling

1 Like

Again, bollocks. Lads have an awful persecution complex when it comes to gaa fixtures.

If you are succesful in two codes you will have fixture congestion. It’s not rocket science

2 Likes