Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Waahey

That fucks the entire thing does it? Three-way playoff?

A solution will have to be found

bit harsh? doubt he was clueless

The West Board drew lots in a similar scenario last year. Croagh, Feenagh and Glantine all tied on 6 points. They were in the same order for score difference as well. But Croagh got a walkover from those cunts in Adare in the last game, (they would have bate them handy as well only adding to their scoring advantage) but it was decided that rules are rules etc. head to head couldn’t come in with a three way tie and score difference couldn’t count now either.
So they drew lots for the automatic semi finalist and Glantine got it (when they should have been third all being equal) and Croagh drew us and were out in the QF.
It didn’t make much of a jot in the end as Tour & Kileedy were the strongest by a distance. But it was some shafting all the same.
All three clubs agreed to it though on the basis that a round of playoffs would be to no ones advantage, apart from the West Boards bursary, and would cause an awful delay.

Yeah, bad enough they steal their players without doing that too. Pricks.

West Championship enters extreme box office mode this weekend. The usurpers from the South will need to be put in their place.

As somewhat expected Kilmallock are after finding a team again now that the summer is over and will give Kileedy a right rattle. Kileedy would remain my favourites to win it out and I think this is the final more or less.

Castletown vs Croagh should be a good game, Croagh have a nice young team coming through, Castletown looked unstoppable earlier in the year, but I think they may have peaked too soon. They’ve a good team though, hard to call.

I’ll go Kileedy and Croagh (only just).

You’re busy again today I see :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Flat out. Will I be welcoming Drom back into the box office shortly?

I will also suggest a trip to Drom for NCW & Tour for some round 2 high quality belting and timber flying

1 Like

Hopefully a few of the ncw players receive non serious injuries that rule them out of the football.

1 Like

And that’ll only be in the stands

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s a fact. Main dual players would be Diarmaid Kelly and Quilligan really. Corbett, AJ O Connor and Lee wouldn’t touch a hurley

Jamie Lee would be hurling aswell only for injury.

1 Like

Kind of, but I don’t know would he be a regular starter. Not with the form these forwards are in ATM

All will depend on the players available for selection :pensive:

Can I ask this again, surely someone knows?

East semi-finals were supposed to be played two weeks back, weren’t, there are no re-fixtures posted. An East Intermediate match involving one of the teams was played, bizarrely enough, at the weekend.

Surely we have someone from the East on here?

to do with the pattern and the shows I’d guess chief.

Surely they could fix a date though?