Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

can someone fire up the next round of senior fixtures… Is it The well v Doon next?

Ffs. This man rides us (NCW) every time he steps out on a field with us

Na Piarsaigh v Doon
Adare v Patrickswell
South Liberties v Kilmallock

Ballybrown v Monaleen
Knockainey v Garyspillane
Murroe/Boher v Ahane

1 Like

That’s this weekend? NaP and Doon both qualified already

Adare will beat the well

If doon win they’ll snatch a semi final spot from nap

1 Like

The leader have made out all the permutations for each team

online?

Yes

1 Like

Still afew bits to play for:
Patrickswell will top the group with a win against Adare. Doon need to beat Na Piarsaigh to claim to semi final spot instead of a quarter. Kilmallock and South Liberties will be a non event.
In the other group is where the drama is. Its winner takes all in all 3 matches.

1 Like

Kilmallock playing is never a non event

1 Like

He lost the strength in his legs and couldn’t walk. This blow to his head and he was wearing a helmet because I asked him and he said he was knocked the messages going to his legs and he just wasn’t able to walk. A very nice guy, I hope he’s alright.

Murphy gave at least 12 yellows in the Oola Newcastle game.
Wait until he goes by letter of the law in the hurling. He’ll surely give 20.

1 Like

He gave a Newcastle player 2 yellows and no red.

Not to my memory. What player?

Johnny sent off a couple of players in our minor match last night aswell.

Sometimes you go to a game with high expectations and it fails to deliver. Of course there are also times when you take in a game for the simple pleasure of watching it and it then delivers in spades.

We had one of the second type tonight and boy did it entertain. A simple group stage city junior b football game between our lot and Nap with both teams already near certain to be in the final. It gave us 5 red cards, 3 black cards, a rollcall of yellows, a 2nd half of near 40 minutes, a nap score to go ahead on full time, an equaliser some 4 minutes later from 45 yards and a winner a few minutes later again from 40 yards.

Junior b football! Even more entertaining than west junior hurling.

10 Likes

Are these places wifi black spots, genuine?

One of the hurleys