Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Where are you getting your scores it’s 1-20 to 1-17

Sorry my what’s the score ap is behind. 2 points game now according to Twitter.

The 'well will win

Liberties gone 1 pt up against the Kilmallock B team with 10 mins to play

1 point game. If somebody tells me there’s a big four in limerick again I’ll snap… nap 15 points a better team…

Byrnes levels it

Draw game

Well called. I’m hitting the road once this is over.

Adare back in front. Cracker

Draw again

Draw game, 1-24 each

1 Like

Finished level, Adare :grin:

2 Likes

We won by 4

Adare were blessed to get the draw really; there was a strong oul wind there. It was a poor enough game in reality, no real tempo to it.

Hannon at centre-forward picked off four points and he looks classy but there was no great energy to his game either. They really struggled in the second half against the wind, Willie Giffin stuck a nice goal in the first half and a good point at the end of the second half but they really struggled in attack.

The Well were similarly poor in the first half but dominated the second. Andrew Carroll has some paw, and he landed what looked like would be the winning score entering into stoppage time but then threw a bad enough handpass which was intercepted and John Fitzgibbon landed a monster point against the wind. Josh Considine impressive again, a few of the O’Briens were decent too.

As for ourselves, we were poor, no getting away from it. A lot of bad skill errors and conceded too many frees in the second half when we had the wind which kept Cappamore in it. Kyle Hayes was absolutely superb though, he hit 6 points from play this week but he’s becoming more and more important to us. His brother was excellent too, as was Shaun Barry.

Eamon Gleeson a real handful for Cappamore at centre-forward.

1 Like

There’s Tournafulla breeding in him, isn’t his mother one of the Sheahans

Sick.

Congrats Hospital/Herbertstown. As gutting a club defeat as I’ve experienced in a while.

What happened. Ye were leading by a good bit the last I saw

Beat thanks to a goal that was almost the last puck of the game.

Cruel but that’s hurling.

His mother is Murphy from Rockchapel