Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

So is she a sister to the Sheahans mother so, is that the connection? He is a 1st cousin of John Paul and Patie Sheahan who hurled with Limerick and played with Tour for years. They were serious club players back when Tour won Intermediate to go up Senior

Sickener. Is that Hospital, Glenroe and Pats through so?

Dowling out for the rest of the year.

Dowling might need his leg amputated. Out for a bit.

1 Like

No, it’s Glenroe, Effin and Hospital who go through - ourselves and Pats are out.

It’s at times like this you wonder why you put so much emotional investment into 15 fellas hitting a piece of leather around a field with sticks. It’ll kick you up the hole more often than not.

Christ, that was some punch in the solar plexus tonight though. Sin e.

Roll on 2020.

2 Likes

Because they are ye’re 15 fellas. Ye’re own. It’s what makes it matter. Hard luck buddy, a tough one to swallow.

1 Like

Nail on the head. The day it doesn’t fucking hurt is the day to be worried.

Knock out championship defeats are just the worst feeling in the world, though. Probably what makes the good days all the sweeter.

I’m off for a feed of porter.

1 Like

Bollox

Think so, nearly sure that’s right

Likewise, I’m a Pats man and we are gutted tonight. The lads that play hurling for us are great fellas, fighting so many other sports but this year put in a serious effort. Bar the Effin game we went toe to toe with all the other teams. Tonight just ourselves too much to do at half time, but nearly did it. Just a note to hospital. No lines on the pitch tonight, no flags, holes in the nets, just not good enough. Have some respect for your club grounds.

3 Likes

South boys hooray!

Hard luck pal. I know Pats are fighting the good fight in there, was hoping ye would win tonight.

Just gutted for the players, like yourselves we don’t have a huge pick and narrow defeats like that are just tough to stomach. Like Pats, we’ll rise again.

Good luck in the football.

2 Likes

What happened Dowling?
Throw up list of results there. I was basking in our minor football win over @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

Ye are some club in fairness as you say rugby and soccer would be huge draws in yere catchment area

I believe he has to get his knee cleaned out. Cartilage damage.

No doubt we will. Good crop coming through and all there are good lads. Was some group in fairness to all the teams and even tonight results couldn’t have been predicted. Roll on next year.

1 Like

Hurling getting a hold all down to Hego and Limerick. Need to capitalize in the next few years.

2 Likes

Ye’ll have Mortell and Hego Jnr eligible to hurl with ye next year, they’ll be a good boost to ye

Anything confirmed on the dow? Some sort of knee injury would throw light on his lack of minutes and not taking the frees.

Doon way off the pace this evening… below average