Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Bonner has 2 All Stars mate, how many has Geroid?

1 Like

He’s Exactly what you need a ball winning half forward. I don’t see who he was exposed by Cody. He was exposed by his own Managements bizarre tactics on the day. I couldn’t have hego as a half back. His best attributes are catching, turning and running at defenses. He’s exactly what limerick want or any team imo but quite possible having two players like him and Hayes is overkill in the one line.

1 Like

Outline on what grounds you are comparing Hegarty’s role for Limerick with the Bonners role in the Tipp team please mate.

Lookit, if I need to explain that to you then it’s time you removed yourself from the Forum.

All Stars. Are you Marty Morrissey?

God no…

Just as I thought… :rollseyes:

Don’t be embarrassed, I can help you out but I won’t be answering silly questions.
It’s actually no good to you in the long term.

It was a pretty easy question for anyone with any clue about the game

Why are you asking it? I’d strongly advise that you watch the KK win over Limerick in the All Ireland Semi Final this year again…

Clues are littered all over the place ( probably shouldn’t be as I’d have hooked the lad at HT ).

I don’t need to watch it again, I was there and recall the game perfectly well. That’s completely irrelevant to the comparison you attempted to make to Bonner Maher though.

If you’re not able to answer the question it’s fine, it doesn’t surprise anyone.

Keep typing, pal.

:rollseyes: As usual, clueless

I’m bored now. :roll_eyes:

Hegarty had a bad game - and I wouldnt say it was all down to Cody’s master plan - there were ample occasions where he made mistakes under no pressure at all and shot a couple of very bad wides - players have off days - you’re reading too much into one game, which if you watch back, bar the opening 15 mins, Limerick dominated large chunks of that game… He should have been whipped at half time.

2 Likes

Not surprising, this is a Hurling thread and you have absolutely nothing to contribute

Fair play, pal. I think you understand my point.

The other dunce will flail away for the day though.

None of that has anything to do with the bizarre attempt at a comparison to Bonner Maher though

It’s almost as if he doesn’t know what he is talking about :thinking:

Told a good few of the senior football senior panel are heading off traveling. Told yer man could be playing with Roscommon @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio presume that’s bolox.

:joy:

It’s mad how rumors start.