Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

:confused::frowning:

Nostradamus

There must have been only one set of goals on the pitch.

1 Like

Premier intermediate:

Kildimo/Pallaskenry 1-24 Dromin Athlacca 3-13 FT

Darren O’Connell is flying for K/P think he finished with 1-4. A Mike Reidy red card for a second booking took the sting out of D/As efforts.

Premier Intermediate semi-finals:

Blackrock v Mungret St.Pauls
Kildimo/Pallaskenry v Bruff

2 Likes

Drom will never die!!!

Wishful thinking. The witch shall never die

1 Like

I’ve no qualms with Drom as you well know. Fair play to them, a serious fight back. Hard to see how they will turn things around over the next few years though. Senans are very flaky.

1 Like

1-5 from play for Darren O’Connell and he won at least three other frees that we scored from. He was unmarkable today. Our wing-backs scored four points from play.

Adrian Garvey scored a point in his first start of the season, his 26th Championship season. Still has it.

1-24 is fine scoring in 60 minutes. Goals a slight worry, conceded none in the three games since the break, then conceded three in one game. Still plenty to work on ahead of next weekend.

Bruff beat Cappamore 2-18 to 0-13 so we play them. Blackrock hammered Bruree so they play Mungret.

1 Like

Listening to the radio report this eve it seems there was a decent breeze with Senans. 8 up. Lost by four. Disaster. They took so long to come from inter you’d wonder will they be back anytime soon. As for DB, fair fucks. They won when it mattered. Sounds like James Molyneaux is a serious forward. Anybody know if he is eligible for u20s next year?

Molyneaux is eligible for u 20 the next two years

Congrats Castletown/Ballyagran.

#TheToughest

2 Likes

It meant so much to them.

West Junior A’s aren’t given out in lucky bags.

Use the hurt for next year.

Iirc, JP bought manyoo after the fallout with saf?

Wouldn’t be Castletowns first West. Kilmallock will be disappointed they didn’t join the elite.
I keep writing off Castletown and they keep delivering but I wasn’t overly impressed with them when we played them, I still think they won’t take the ultimate prize

I think, as you said, Senans best days were behind them by the time they came up senior Mullane et al are gone, they were solely reliant on Ian Ryan.
Huge win for Drom Broadford Feenagh. They’ll have to annex somewhere else if they are to stay senior much longer though, seem to be struggling underage. Have Tour any footballers?

Some talent by the sounds of it so. Not sure much elss coming through though

What was the score

They have won the ultimate prize

2 Likes