Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

County Junior Hurling & Football Championships 2018 Meeting
SL

Secretary Limerick
Thu 18/01/2018 15:16
Show all 66 recipients

Do Gach RunaĂ­

The County Junior A Hurling & Football Clubs are invited to submit structure proposals for the 2018 Championships to this email address before 12noon next Tuesday January 23rd.

The CCC will host a meeting with all the County Junior A Football clubs for 2018 in Aras Mumhan on January 25th at 7.00pm to discuss the Championship format that will be brought to County Committee for ratification on January 30th.

The CCC will host a meeting with all the County Junior A Hurling clubs for 2018 in Aras Mumhan on January 25th at 8.00pm to discuss the Championship format that will be brought to County Committee for ratification on January 30th.

The Divisional Committees will have attendance through their representatives on the CCC.

Mise le meas

MicheĂĄl

You won’t beat City Hall…

There was something about it being referred up alright when defeated not sure if someone objected or what.

Ah sure they’ll have their stooges suggesting the same format as always I’m sure

It’s a joke really. Virtually every junior player in the county would favour some form of all-county format. Nobody seems to give a shite about them.

Bar the City now arguably with Pats and Na Na Piarsaighs 2nd team promoted.

So there’s still a possibility that it could go All County if proposed by one of the clubs and then voted on by them? The West Board had the club delegate lackies well prepped last time out

There is no possibilty of it.

Depends on when the Junior Football fixtures are on. If they’re on the same weekend as the Intermediate & Senior, then yes, most of the panel are dual players.

Players fault really, do they even know what way their delegate is voting?

2 Likes

Limerick lads complaining about playing club games so close to tipp game.I’m sure tipp will be playing club games too.

Do they even know who the delegate is, or that such a position exists ffs…

What is the big fuss with the meeting regarding format etc about so??

The west board were not willing to give up their gates pal, that was what I heard anyway.

All county would make complete sense, but peer pressure kicked in by all accounts.

The west gates are a bit of a myth at this juncture . Declining each year . The cunts look for €8 for a junior game . The cunts like the power .

Nothing to do with their gates, they weren’t willing to give up their expenses to collect the gate. I think I mentioned it on here at the time but we played a junior b football game in the pissing rain in rathkeale this year (not that weather would affect the attendance :sweat_smile:) and there were two west board delegates on the gate and max 7 people paying in. I can guarantee the expenses were more than the gate

Hmmm…I dunno, there must be something in it, otherwise its insanity for west clubs. It would suit west clubs more than anyone else to go all county…particularly now with a couple more down there in the last two years.

The West Board is also loaded with cash and those cunts won’t give it up easily

Us Clare cunts have the SFC and SHC club finals down for mid to late October as it stands. April for league only I think

Maybe it’s misty eyed revisionism - “back in my day etc” - but I think the crowds are gone way down in recent years at some of the west junior championship matches. Was at a couple of matches last year when there was barely 50 people at them. Neighbouring clubs that you’d have thought would have brought a decent crowd.