Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

This time last year we were happy enough with our group and did fuck all after, so who knows. We’d be capable of beating any of them on our day. But a tough ask to beat two of them. 4/6 of the best teams in the West in one group. That’s what makes it box office I suppose.

True . Think the core group 23 - 24 might be done roaming and they could target both .

After last years push at the hurling one thinks they might see it as a target ?

I’d imagine they’d fancy their chances at both, but very hard to keep both going particularly with the overlap of players they have

Generally timing the west junior hurling group games and the senior / intermediate football don’t overlap much, so clubs are generally able to switch their focus between both.

They should win the football, they’re a strong side. Galbally and the likes might cause a few problems in a one-off game but they should have too much.

Very hard to go all out in two competitions, especially when one of them is junior hurling which is an absolute dogfight at the best of times.

I don’t really know in general but I would say in his position that it is more than decent.

Head of PR/Marketing with Supermacs. Will be able to do freelance commentary aswell. Supposedly the money was shocking with the radio.

Seán Sheehan of Rathkeale has gone to Canada, an absolutely huge loss for them out around the middle of the pitch.

There’s nothing between any of them really. Ye could very well beat Tournafulla and Kierans and I’d never fear that Killeedy side, a soft underbelly. I rate Rathkeale and always have. I fancy Glantine to be better than they were last year and Feenagh/Kilmeedy to not be as strong so roles could be reversed there but I agree, bar Adare pulling things together and treating it seriously it looks like the 3 from the ‘easier’ group are handy enough predict

He must have heard about the jobs mushing over there.

Chance for Barry Murphy perhaps.

If Gillane does miss out, Murphy would be a logical freetaker replacement anyway.

He deserves a chance .

DOD will be a loss Saturday his energy and work rate have been very impressive so far.This game is going to be very tough forget about Dublins first two performances this is the game they have been targeting all winter.

We could push Cian on and give Malachy some game time in the middle as the game goes on …

Malachy has a great bit of bite to him.

A great bit of cut even. I reckon Malachy’s time has come.

1 Like

All the Malachys have that bit of cut, Malachys great grandfather Malachy was known as far away as Nicker for his bit of cut

1 Like

Who have we even got left in the forwards?

A run out would do Shane Dowling the world of good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.