Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Townies cant even hang a fleg. By right it should be two fertilizer bags wrapped around it an esb pole anyway.

1 Like

Lot of people going for na pairsaigh, fancy Cuala strongly myself.

Waterford have decided to play their ‘home’ game in the Munster C’chip v Tipp in the Gaelic Grounds.

1 Like

Haven’t said in over a year Joe. but fuck off you fucking fool.

1 Like

Both teams named.

Jack Browne is playing for Clare.

Limerick will win.

Hickey back in at 3.
Kyle Hayes in for Reidy

Good selection. Strongest available team named.

1 Like

Yeah. Big fan of Hego but would prefer to see hum in the half back line. Hickey at 3 is a worry

Agreed, it’ll be interesting to see how Hickey goes at 3. Kyle Hayes in is as expected…glad Hegarty is starting as well after the dead leg.

Strong team.

Noooooo Richie McCaaaarthy :frowning_face:

In other news Dowling and Kieran Kennedy come in for Boylan and Grimes. Dowling would have come in anyway and probably for Boylan, but Grimes was playing some great stuff at wing back and is a loss. Kennedy played the 2016 final though which is some player to be able to bring in.

As expected, really. Kennedy is limited but experienced. There’s a chance he’ll move to corner-back with Buckley coming out to the half-line?

Probably boylan to move out wing.

Best of luck to NAP tomorrow safe travels @glasagusban and @habanerocat

3 Likes

Is this a fact?

I’ll be in Croker tomorrow cheering on nap. Plans fell through to go to London.

6 Likes

https://www.google.ie/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_enIE773IE773&ei=-UOsWrfUPKzQgAb4o5eQDg&q=waterford+v+tipp+home+game+in+gg&oq=waterford+v+tipp+home+game+in+gg&gs_l=psy-ab.12...21633.24446.0.27035.7.7.0.0.0.0.72.377.7.7.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.NANqbESRXeY

Happy for Kennedy, thought he was unfortunate to lose his place tbh. They had Mike Foley & James O’Brien as options too.

Good Limerick team, good to see that Hegarty’s injury wasn’t too bad. Richie Mac was solid as fuck last weekend but it’s obvious that Kiely has Hickey as his first-choice.

1 Like

There will be two of us there so.

3 Likes

I think Hickey at full back is a mistake. He’ll be alright there, but I think McCarthy is better, and anyway both should be in the team.