Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

what’s the criteria for proof?

slip

Is bumbled crying onto the keyboard as he’s typing, fascinating to watch these meltdowns

You do the same thing over and over again. Somebody disagrees with your opinion and you circle the wagons making snide remarks. You fuck off for an hour and comeback and try misquote somebodies initial point or twist it in the hope a simpleton like say @Batigol for example will agree. Case: I say our bench is overrated and not the very best in the country. You make snide remarks. You go away for an hour and come back and bring up an under 21 all ireland and agree with @Batigol that apparently the limerick team has achieved nothing across the board even though the initial article and point glas made was about the bench.

We’ve probably the weakest panel on paper.

it’s hard to take anything you say seriously brother.

1 Like

Ooofffttt!!!
The internet never forgets

I’d imagine depending on injuries we’d probably Have the third strongest panel. A lot of limericks panel is based on potential. A raft of players are young but unproven. If Dowling starts which I probably think he will it could mean our 3 best forward subs last year will be starting or simply not on the panel which imo weakens the bench significantly. Limericks strengths are nearly all in forward positions too.

Also while @glasagusban reckons we Have the strongest bench in the country and we should rip up the starting team almost none of them made an impact v cork which is a massive worry and probably indicates it wasn’t a few players starting out of form and more an indicator that the whole panel was off colour on the day for whatever reason. Dowling is nearly nailed on to make an impact coming off the bench and even he struggled. I’d imagine kiely will take a similar view. Its easy point out how the starters underperformed but the bench did too v cork. Nearly everybody deserves a second chance. I would have dropped Morrissey but we don’t have many half forward options. If flanagan misses out I think Dowling starts and gillane goes in the corner with Casey dropping off.

off the top of my head, the options we have for half forward are

Reidy, Dempsey, Boylan, Dowling, Hayes, Hegarty, Morrissey, Downes, Barry Nash

Not a bad pick

1 Like

Yes lets replace tom Morrissey with Kyle Hayes or hegarty that should work well. Downes isn’t a half forward and isn’t much good at this level anyway, Dempsey is injured and Dowling I’m not sure will be considered at half forward as a starter. Nash is covering the backs I think now but either way he isn’t a half forward option. You really Have reidy and boylan. Reidy isn’t better than Morrissey I think. Boylan again has lots of potential but struggled towards the end of league and has slipped down the pecking order. You can keep blindly disagreeing without thinking.

Go out and get some fresh air lads.

Our reign as All-Ireland champions could be over in 72 hours. Go out and enjoy what little time may be left.

2 Likes

Whatever way it works I don’t think we are officially gone on Sunday regardless.

and you accuse others of being snide. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If we lose on Sunday that’s it, some remote possibility with other results but that won’t happen.

You can’t even read and possibly don’t no what snide means.

know, and yes I struggle to read your posts.

and yes, that was snide

1 Like

So what you think Dowling will be considered as a half forward option on Sunday? Even though he’s either been a sub or a full forward option for nearly all of kielys championship games since the beginning of last year? Tell us why Kevin Downes will be considered a half forward this Sunday? Has he started a championship game for kiely? Has he even started a championship game in the half forward line for limerick in the last few seasons?

No it wasn’t. It’s an opinion based on logic. Dowling rarely starts under kiely in championship in the half forward line. The last time was in 2017. Kevin Downes rarely gets on the pitch full stop under kiely. It isn’t been snide it’s a simple fact. You might not like it but it’s true.

It’s nothing to write home about either,

1 Like